Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1 , 06/05/2018  (Read 1828 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1 , 06/05/2018
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 05:07:57 PM »

We didn't lose 2 points today, those who have seen the game should say we won a point.

The change in attacking setup really gave Atalanta the edge, we were much less comfortable and they profited perfectly.

Approaching this game and knowing the Atalanta setup using Felipe is the simply logical choice.  Yet a not 100% fit Alberto got to start.  It was very obvious that we only started to look a bit capable when Felipe entered the field, without him we would have hardly been on Atalanta's half after the break.

Strakosha MOTM, with a lesser performance we lose with at least 2 goal difference.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1, 06/05/2018
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 05:08:20 PM »

What a huge flop..again another self destruction when there's so much at stake. That might have been the worst performance at home all season. On another day we would have lost this 1-5 if you look at the chances Atalanta had.

How ironic that Caicedo ended up being man of the match.

Inzaghi completed messed up the tactics for this match, we were a total mess everywhere on the pitch.

Worst players were Marusic, Murgia, Caceres and Sergej. With Marusic and Murgia there's a clear pattern, none of them have improved at all this season. I literally facepalm when I see people saying Marusic just needs to play more.

Honestly, I have a very hard time seeing us finish in top 4 this season. It would be a Lazio classic losing in Crotone and then self destructing completely against Inter.

I have to ask myself what's going through the heads of these players. CL was served on a plate for them. Just gotta go out and win at home against Atalanta. And then they play like this.

edit: Of course Strakosha man of the match together with Caicedo. It was thanks to Strakosha we got a point today..
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:10:28 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 05:09:30 PM »

I like the atmosphere, the stadium is full today n will be better if we can go to CL.

The game is crazy. I know many of you said we had no plan n played bad, but look at the players. They ran their ass off n really put much effort on the field. I think we were just lack of Immobile plus unfortunate event with Alberto. Inzaghi's last sub must be put into question, but losing both our scoring factory in this game hurt us more.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 05:11:09 PM »

It is easy to say now after match but if Nani is fit he should played not Murgia who wasnt supporting attack and was zero help for our poor defense. Today Gasperini forced his style on us and it is a miracle that we didnt lose this one.

And lets give some credit to Atalanta, they are very good team and in form. Maybe it would been win with Ciro, Parolo, Radu etc  but even then it was never going to be easy match for us.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:16:10 PM by Delta »

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »

This could be a very important point. Lets hope for a very hungry Cagliari tonight. They are in the relegation zone and its imperative for them to get something tonight. Roma are coming from a heart breaking loss against Liverpool. Should they fail tonight, next week they host Juve who will be celebrating winning the league if they avoid a loss. Should Juve make it then a win against Crotone will get us into CL. The Cagliari match is very important tonight.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1, 06/05/2018
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »

Lack of quality depth exposed. Our best XI isn't far away from the elite, but without Ciro and LA we are a mid-table team and worse than Atalanta. Lucky to draw this one. Who knows, could be a crucial point in the end. But very disappointed with the performance in such a crucial game.

I love SMS as he is a big-time player, worldclass talent, but needs better attitude with direction and determination in his play. He gets by mostly on talent and technique. But if we can indeed get the reported huge fee for him, it would be a great opportunity to build a better squad with better depth overall, which was exposed today. Quality wing players are needed as well as defenders, no matter which system we play. Central mids too, since Murgia is clearly not up to it and Parolo slowing down. Quite honestly Atalanta has 2 or 3 players I'd take in a heart beat.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 05:19:52 PM »

This could be a very important point. Lets hope for a very hungry Cagliari tonight. They are in the relegation zone and its imperative for them to get something tonight. Roma are coming from a heart breaking loss against Liverpool. Should they fail tonight, next week they host Juve who will be celebrating winning the league if they avoid a loss. Should Juve make it then a win against Crotone will get us into CL. The Cagliari match is very important tonight.

I said before after this game it's a point won but deep down i realize this is a very big loss in the table.

Crotone lost today, this means next week we face them at home.  They will fight for their lives.
Same time Inter face Sassuolo at San Siro. 

We really don't want to be in a situation were we need 3 points in the last game against Inter.
To much can go wrong, Crotone next game will possible be CL or no CL.

I'm not even looking at Cagliari tonight, Merda faced thesame desperate Chievo before and they were loving it.  A Merda win tonight is fully on the cards.

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 05:27:07 PM »

I said before after this game it's a point won but deep down i realize this is a very big loss in the table.

Crotone lost today, this means next week we face them at home.  They will fight for their lives.

We really don't want to be in a situation were we need 3 points in the last game against Inter.

I'm not even looking at Cagliari tonight, Merda faced thesame desperate Chievo before and they were loving it.  A Merda win tonight is fully on the cards.

Crotone will be difficult of course. Hopefully we recover some of our players in the meantime. We are much better technically so I beleive with the right attitude we'll make it.

Roma is under more pressure tonight, they know that the next match is against Juve and they need to win at all costs tonight.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 05:30:44 PM »

Crotone will be difficult of course. Hopefully we recover some of our players in the meantime. We are much better technically so I beleive with the right attitude we'll make it.

Roma is under more pressure tonight, they know that the next match is against Juve and they need to win at all costs tonight.

Yes, hopefully Parolo & Radu back and not to bad for Alberto.  Altough it didn't look good.

Merda will go full out for the points tonight and one can just feel the result against Juve coming from far away.  After today Juve can't miss the Scudetto anymore so they can afford a draw against 1927.  All current results are not in our favour.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2018, 05:32:16 PM »

Juve doesn't really have anything play for anymore

The only way Napoli can become champions is if Juve lose against Roma and Verona..while Napoli has to outscore Juve by 15 goals in two matches.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7