Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1 , 06/05/2018  (Read 1940 times)

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Atalanta 1-1 , 06/05/2018
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2018, 05:38:06 PM »

Very bad display. Lazio didn't deserved this point and Atalanta boys were so unlucky. I can not name MoTM (apart from Strakosha of course) since lads were awful. Worst player of the match: Inzaghi. Unfortunately, apart from being ineffective in playing just with one tactics, his choice of subs is very questionable.
No matter what, Lazio can play much better and can (and must) win next two games.

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »

Juve doesn't really have anything play for anymore

The only way Napoli can become champions is if Juve lose against Roma and Verona..while Napoli has to outscore Juve by 15 goals in two matches.

I doubt Juve will throw the towel. They have the Coppa Final next and they will want to go there in good spirits. I still think that Juve are favourites to snatch it as they where against Inter.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »

Rubbish game and if not for Luis Alberto's brilliance and Strakosha's heroics, we'd lose for sure.
We looked extremely disorganized and have no game plan whatsoever. FA and SMS trying too hard individually and not cooperating, they don't really pass to each other.

Poor subs, no motivation or movement with players, totally not fighting for CL. Atalanta looks to have more stakes than us and we're at home already. Marusic and Murgia are not Serie A players and they shouldn't be on the field for 90 mins. We have FA, Nani and they should've started/subbed.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2018, 06:20:55 PM »

Terrible performance, I cant believe that was a team who know they need the points.

Caicedo was Ok, nothing special, was very lazy. Cant count the amount of times I saw him strolling up the pitch in situations where Immobile would be sprinting as fast as he can to get into a position to receive the ball.

Alberto was good, his injury looked a nothing challenge but apparently his season is over.
Leiva looked to be trying to do two peoples jobs. Murgia will have a long career - in Serie B or a team like Chievo or someone, he isnt good enough for a top 4 team.

SMS was poor. And once he was put up front when Caicedo went off he just disappeared.
Marusic was terrible. Granted he usually is, but still.
Anderson trying to do it all on his own.

De Vrij was solid (I hope this shuts up the people questioning his professionalism) and Strakosha made important saves that kept us in it.

As someone else says above, after that performance its a point gained not two lost.

I hope they are getting a hard time from Inzaghi and next week they go to Crotone and play like the CL depends on it. It does.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2018, 07:06:13 PM »

awful display, we were not prepared mentaly for this game..

strakosha doesnt have the quality  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2018, 07:08:30 PM »

I'm not sure what you guys expected? Without our best player against a very good team like Atalanta it wasn't an easy game. What, you thought it was going to be 4 0?

I don't know if I should be more pissed at Marusic who is just so ****ing retarded or at Felipe who won't play the WB position. Don't know about you but I kind of want to see Felipe leave. And Marusic who is just too ****ing stupid to play Serie A, Lukaku whose got the crossing ability like my grandma, Wallace, Murgia who is too weak to play in the middle and all the others who are not up to this level. Tare needs to wake the **** up too because getting one good player and a ton of shit players doesn't really cut it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:11:33 PM by lazioserbia »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2018, 07:14:39 PM »

awful display, we were not prepared mentaly for this game..

strakosha doesnt have the quality  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

One game doesn't mean quality. Strakosha was the best on the field today, I agree, but he's gonna have to do much more overall.

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2018, 07:37:30 PM »

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/primo-piano/infermeria-dott-rodia-fastidio-all-adduttore-per-luis-alberto-immobile-sta-migliorando-94730

So our five-six players from starting eleven has some issues with injuries.
Immobile - if he play against Inter, it will be a miracle
Radu - maybe plays against Crotone
Parolo - maybe plays afainst Crotone
Alberto - Inzaghi hopes for the best, but practicly season is over
Caicedo - in second half was invisible because of some knock, because of that he was replaced
De Vrij - strong fatigue
Leiva - minor injury plus fatigue
Felipe Luiz - miss Crotone game because it was nine yellow card or smtg like that
So yeah we played with other players, because all players (exclude Caicedo, is in our starting eleven) is on injuries or fatigue or minor problems.
Forza Laziale!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2018, 08:20:22 PM »

Lucky point. Motm-Strakosha.
 Only good thing that Inzaghi made today was Bastos for Ramos.
 After Bastos performance I think that everyone from us have a question for Inzaghi...
 We didnt have idea
 Except after set pieces like DV shot.
 Caicedo was very good. Inzaghi used him for pressing and SMS as the Ciro....strange.
 Example :Counter from FA...Caicedo couldn't followed...
 Good match from Lulic-Leiva
 Flop -SMS
 Lukaku almost coast us a goal.
 Marusic ?!- sell him . What a poor player.
 This match can coast us CL position.
 If we play CL next season this match was example that we can make nothing with some current players.
 Invest on team-now or never.
 I hope that players like :
 Marusic-Patric-Wallace-Lukaku- caicedo will leave
 One of Bastos-Caceres-Ramos will stay
 We will not pay 8 m for Nani
 No 25m for Portugese anonymous.
 Plus 100m from SMS with 65 that we have from last season sales and EL money.
 It's ending time.
 Without underate Atalanta...but a mid table serie-a team create us a problem...

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 08:28:54 PM »

Milinkovic Savic flop? Not one of his best games but he gave the assist to Alberto when we scored.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7