Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: Serie A: Crotone - Lazio, Sunday, 13-05-2018  (Read 2288 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Crotone - Lazio, Sunday, 13-05-2018
« on: May 06, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:19:15 PM by LaziAli »
Unity in Diversity

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Crotone - Lazio, Sunday, 13-05-2018
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 05:02:33 PM »

I just hope this stroke of bad luck when it comes to injuries ends next game.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 05:16:42 PM »

Last season deja vu. We face them again in their home for their dead or alive game. Luckily we have something to fight for in this game.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 05:29:01 PM »

Inzaghi really needs to study this match carefully and get his tactics right. This match will make or break this season I suspect. We can't have another blunder where the whole team is a mess and they give away chances left and right..

Also we better hope Parolo and Radu is back.

It's time to give Murgia a rest, he looks out of depth and doesn't contribute much. We need Parolo and then Radu in that back line that struggled today.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »

Maybe we should try something different. Defense with lots of experience who have played in 4 man setups for many years. Let the fullbacks focus on defending rather than running forward and creating nothing. Parolo and Leiva covering in front of them. Let Nani and FA loose with Caicedo creating space. SMS classic #10 with lots of freedom because he has good cover behind him.

Strakosha
Caceres - De Vrij - Radu - Lulic
Parolo - Leiva
F. Anderson - SMS - Nani
Caicedo

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 09:54:37 AM »

We need to perform our best here.

Strakosha
      Caceres Devrij Radu
Basta Parolo Leiva Sergej Lulic
         Felipe Caicedo

If Radu and Ramos is unavailable, then Bastos.
If Parolo can't play, then Lulic in the middle and Lukaku on the left.
I start to think Sergej can't be false nine.
He is better at central midfielder.
Is Basta available? 

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 10:14:26 AM »

We need to perform our best here.

Strakosha
      Caceres Devrij Radu
Basta Parolo Leiva Sergej Lulic
         Felipe Caicedo

Would be okay with this. We need experience to close things out, and not players who commit stupid mistakes in crucial areas. Question is who will be fit though. Makes no sense to play Basta and Parolo, who have already been slowing down because of age, if they aren't close to being 100% healthy.

As for Sergej as "false nine" or even striker, it indeed makes no sense. Sergej's size is great for us because he gives us the ability to start with the long ball. However, when the ball is already played out of the back, Sergej being too high up the pitch doesn't help us. He should be next to Leiva in central midfield. I still think a 4-2-3-1 would suit him more and our whole team to better define attacking and defending roles. Sergej has kind of become a glorified targetman in Inzaghi's setup, while he should be our pivot with the ball at his feet.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 03:39:04 PM »

changing tactic and system would not be right in that moment.

2 games to go, and you want to switch to a 4 men defense? ... would not end positive uf you ask me.
Why?
... simply because "automatic" movements between the players which you are training day in day out, would not work anymore. worst passing would be the result of such a change - especially vs. an opponent who will do all to get points.
So you have to play quick, let the ball and the opponent run. That can only work if the passing is working.

The question will be.... will we risk Parolo and Radu?

One point Inzaghi will take an eye on it is for sure .... Inter plays on Saturday vs. Sassuolo, we play on Sunday.
Most will believe that Inter will win, but let's wait what will happen. Sassuolo is not in such a bad condition like they have been some months ago. They were able to get out of this relegation battle and they are still able to get more points.

So, in my opinion, Inzaghi will not know if he will use Parolo and Radu for the game until the Inter game is over.

Then he will ask himself ...
should i risk them vs. Crotone, or .... will i go for a draw vs. Crotone with a weaker team and try to have all players fully rested vs. Inter?

Fact is that we need 2 draws in the last 2 games because i can't imagine that Inter will have a better goal difference than us in the end.

For me ... it's clear - if Inter doesn't win vs. Sassuolo, i would go out with all i have vs. Crotone to try and secure that CL place before the Inter game.
If Inter is winning, i would go for a counter gameplay vs. Crotone with something like that:

Strakosha

Bastos - De Vrij - Caceres

Patric/Basta - Leiva - Murgia - Lulic

SMS

Caicedo - FA

a very tight defensive midfield with SMS playing a bit upfront, and keep Radu and Parolo on the bench.

So, there would maybe these ones vs. Inter available with enough time to recover:

Strakosha

Ramos - De Vrij - Radu

Marusic - Parolo - Leiva - SMS - Lulic

LA - Immobile

Danes

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 09:43:30 AM »

So against Crotone we have Parolo, Ciro and Luis Alberto injured and Felipe suspended. I guess that makes it:

Strakosha. Caceres. DeVrij. Radu. Marusic. Leiva. SMS. Lulic. Lukaku. Anderson. Caicedo.

Im thinking Lulic in center midfield because Murgia didn't take his chance against Atalanta. I would probably chose Patric or Basta on the right but it seems Inzaghi really like Marusic.

Another option could be Anderson on the right and Nani behind Caicedo. That could be an idea since we will probably have a lot of possession.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 09:57:56 AM »

Lukaku can't make two full session in week, he won't start.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19