Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: Serie A: Crotone - Lazio, Sunday, 13-05-2018  (Read 2222 times)

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Crotone - Lazio, Sunday, 13-05-2018
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 03:05:41 PM »

We saw vs Atalanta that FA cant play vs complete opponent defense,even after good dribls other players are to static and the box is empty...
 Marusic following the action .....so what ?!
 SMS marked well
 Caicedo alone
 Lulic-Lukaku cant score from distance like Parolo...
 We need Nani -Fa-Caicedo for this one. Marusic as the RB-Nani as the winger.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 11:09:00 PM »

Not sure I understand the slight air of negativity. It was justified the past three games, where if you offered me 7 points out of Samp, Toro and Atalanta, I'd have bitten your hand off. I know it's a tense point in the season, but if we can't go into this game with confidence to beat Crotone, even with injuries, then maybe we shouldn't even be considering the Champion's League.

No reason to change the formula that's been working all season. Stick the same XI out as last weekend with FA behind Caicedo. Say what you want about Anderson, but he's created a lot of chances this season, and I can't see that changing against Crotone. Caicedo and Anderson should in theory work well, much in the same way that Caicedo and Ciro seemed to ie. a target man who can hold the ball up, with a runner off him. Though I'd also like to see more crosses into the box with SMS and Caicedo in there.

Bring the 3 points and the good vibes home and we'll deal with Inter next week.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 07:58:31 AM by stefano_40 »
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

gibson_lp2

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 11:58:33 PM »

I just donít think we can beat inter in the final round. I think even a draw will be difficult. Itís hard enough with a full team but without 3 of our key players I think we will fall short.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 12:21:19 AM »

Two simple facts.
If we reach a CL spot it will be overly deserved no matter how these last two games get to a result.
If we don't get a CL spot it will be very much undeserved, also no matter how these result.

Why?  Because we should already be placed if it weren't for very obvious terribly wrong refereeing decisions.

- the homegame derby : Kolarov diving for a penalty
- homegame against Fiorentina : last second non existing penalty decision
- homegame against Torino : the so called Ciro headbunt & the Falgue handball in de box
- homegame against Juve : Benatia kicking down Leiva in the box, no penalty
- away at Cagliari: obvious penalty on Ciro not given

Not even mentioning others during games we still managed to win:

- 6-1 against Sassulo, started with a dive from Matri in the box - penalty
- at Fiorentina 3-4, red card for Murgia who didn't even touch Chiesa and penalty against Ramos who
  actually made a correct tackle

---------------------------------------------------

In some more normal circumstances i could place a final result missing the CL qualification but after this season it would be very hard to accept such a thing.  We would have been robbed, pure and simple.

Let's hope it ends justified.

:offlag:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 12:22:23 AM »

I just donít think we can beat inter in the final round. I think even a draw will be difficult. Itís hard enough with a full team but without 3 of our key players I think we will fall short.

How do I respond to that and stay composed?

Seriously, a little more optimism! We would be Lazio if we didn't have to suffer for it. We will play Inter in a packed Olimpico, already expecting over 50k and a lot of time to go.

Anyhow, lets focus on Crotone. I am with stefano on this one. Our away form has been impressive and it's Crotone not Juve!
FORZA LAZIO!

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »

DAJE RAGAZZI!!!
Against modern football!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 06:44:00 PM »

Interesting note, if Leiva would get a yellow tomorrow ..... no Inter.     :um_face:

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2018, 07:52:23 PM »

We really need Leiva in the Inter match.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 08:07:32 PM »

It is so unfair that Inter plays their game tonight and we are playing tomorrow. We should play at the same time, if they win tonight we will only get more pressure for tomorrow. I really expect more from FIGC.

What is the expected lineup?

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 08:54:06 PM »

It is so unfair that Inter plays their game tonight and we are playing tomorrow. We should play at the same time, if they win tonight we will only get more pressure for tomorrow. I really expect more from FIGC.

What is the expected lineup?
They'll do anything to push Inter towards CL. They want Inter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19