Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Serie A : FC Crotone - SS Lazio 2-2 , 13/05/2018  (Read 1494 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : FC Crotone - SS Lazio 2-2 , 13/05/2018
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2018, 09:14:59 PM »

Did anyone notice Zenga telling his players to slow down? You're in the relegation zone, you retard! I never liked that Gypsy manager anyway.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2018, 09:58:13 PM »

Did anyone notice Zenga telling his players to slow down? You're in the relegation zone, you retard! I never liked that Gypsy manager anyway.

Yes, even after the 2-2 he was waving them to slow down, and a lot of them started have a 'collapsing' disease of some kind.

He opted to save a point with a trip to Napoli on the final day.  SPAL plays at home against Samp.
I think he's got idea to have more chance against a Napoli with nothing to play for, then SPAL against a Samp who will still want to win.

A point in Napels could be enough to save them, but it also very much could not be.  I wouldn't underestimate SPAL at home like that.

I hope he get's screwed and goes down .....  :fingerup:     :twinkle:

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 12:08:39 AM »

it so funny everyone is blaming strakosha for the first goal, because the ball was near his hand......and yet everyone fails to realize, that the crotone forward had the open goal from a couple of meters and very few, to say none of the gks can save that

Like i just hinted, Murgia & Basta let Martella do everything he wanted to do befor the assist.
Without that no goal, simple.

IMO the goal was a perfectly executed team effort by Lazio: RCM (where the **** was Murgia? Parolo would have stopped Martela before entering our final third), RWB (probably chasing their winger), RCB (if you watch again Wallace is actually walking backwards away from Martela instead of applying pressure), and last but not least GK (Stakosha should have anticipated that ball instead of being wrong-footed).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:12:39 AM by campiador »

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2018, 01:43:16 AM »

Losing points from teams like Crotone-Cagliari-Genoa .....
 Btw that fixed Laxalt goal can coast us CL....

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2018, 07:42:02 AM »

The first goal has more to do with de Vrij changing his man and Radu not reading the play and tracking Simy than it has anything to do with Strakosha, Wallace, Basta and Murgia. And for what it's worth, it was a good cross, good movement and a good header.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2018, 11:13:51 AM »

IMO Strakosha is doing exactly what he is supposed to do in the first goal, he is moving towards the back-post where the cross is heading. Unluckily the cross was perfect and the header was good too as he targeted more towards the near post from where Strakosha was moving away like he should have. Definitely not unsaveable ball, but hard for Strakosha nevertheless as the ball comes so close that there is no time to react. I have to agree with Cathal, de Vrij is to be blamed the most. He left the man completely alone and Radu couldn't do anything anymore in that situation.

Second goal is on Strakosha and defence both. You just can't leave a player as freely as we did and Strakosha first wanted to go to the ball and changed his mind for whatever reason. I think Strakosha could have got that ball quite easily but also the defence should never let a player to score from that position.

When it comes to Anderson, sure he had couple of good passes/crosses but like 90 % of his crosses were pure horrible and he lost a ball way too much when trying to dribble past 3-4 players. Definitely a bad game from him when he was supposed to be our main attacking threat and one of the best players on the field. It's hard to be angry at Caicedo who is more mediocre player. Sure he should have scored from that situation but even the best miss sometimes, it's football. I think Caicedo played closer to his highest level than Anderson did.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2018, 12:20:32 PM »

Yes, yes, de Vrij ****ed up a bit. Just like against Atalanta. That does not mean that Murgia or Basta couldn't have stopped that assist before it happened.

So please do explain then why a goalkeeper is expecting the shot to go to his left hand post and not the right hand post, which should be natural given the direction of the cross and the movement of Simy? If that is not bad positioning and reaction...  :ohnoo:

And why is a goalkeeper not with both feet on the ground when he is anticipating the shot? He has to be ready for this shit.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »

Yes, yes, de Vrij ****ed up a bit. Just like against Atalanta. That does not mean that Murgia or Basta couldn't have stopped that assist before it happened.

So please do explain then why a goalkeeper is expecting the shot to go to his left hand post and not the right hand post, which should be natural given the direction of the cross and the movement of Simy? If that is not bad positioning and reaction...  :ohnoo:

And why is a goalkeeper not with both feet on the ground when he is anticipating the shot? He has to be ready for this shit.

It's not that he isn't anticipating the ball to go to his right, it's just that he is narrowing the angle when going to his left and then it's hard to change his direction when the ball comes from this close and fast. And basically your last question is the key, he could have saved the shot if he had both feet on the ground but unluckily he was kinda midair while trying to narrow the angle. So like I said, it's not unsaveable but still hard one and basically depends if your feet are on the ground or not.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2018, 12:43:30 PM »

It's not that he isn't anticipating the ball to go to his right, it's just that he is narrowing the angle when going to his left and then it's hard to change his direction when the ball comes from this close and fast. And basically your last question is the key, he could have saved the shot if he had both feet on the ground but unluckily he was kinda midair while trying to narrow the angle. So like I said, it's not unsaveable but still hard one and basically depends if your feet are on the ground or not.

I want Buffon!  :razz:

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2018, 04:54:12 PM »

There is a saying when a striker is in doubt where to head the ball to: "put the ball where it came from". Simy would 10 out of 10 times head the ball in the same direction. There are very few strikers who are smart, skilled, and quick enough to head to the near post. Belotti is one. Simy is not.

As soon as the cross was made, to a mindful goalkeeper it should have been clear only one Crotone player is in the box and in the path of that ball. Strakosha should have kept his foot on the ground and watched Simy instead of watching the ball and running! That's what every top goalkeeper does.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:56:27 PM by campiador »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]