Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018  (Read 4407 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« on: May 13, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:34:02 AM by LaziAli »
Unity in Diversity

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 05:15:59 PM »

In theory it's simple, all we need to do is not conceded n we are in CL. In practice.....

I can imagine inter go all out for attack from the start n I cant breathe everytime I see the ball flying into our box. I hope Ciro can make it this time.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 05:19:32 PM »

I still believe firmly. Inter needs to attack and this will give space for Anderson and hopefully Immobile to make their runs. Also we have seen that Inter struggle too and they have hard times scoring. It's not going to be easy for them to win us and I still favour us finishing in the top 4.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 05:20:16 PM »

Nothing need to be said.

:Esflag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 05:25:28 PM »

Don't  want to be negative but everything goes against us this upcoming game.
We will try LA and Ciro and it wont work, other players will surely crack under pressure, so there goes the season.
If we managed to loose the advantage over Salzburg we will for sure lose this one as well.

Thats why this result today is upsetting.
Its been proven that we cant perform under pressure, so what should makes us believe that we can play for 0:0 this game.

Bye Bye CL, and Bye Bye SMS LA and possibly  Ciro.

p.c. Hopefully I'm wrong with this post.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 05:30:31 PM »

If unmotivated sasuolo cant beat inter away, theres no reason we cant beat em at our own home

NON MOLLARE MAAAIIII

:band04: :band04: :band04: :band04: :band04: :band04:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 05:34:05 PM »

The difference between us and Sassuolo is that 1: They had their best forwards available and 2: massive balls..

People will cling to the hope that Ciro is back from injury, but i mean obviously he won't be 100% fit. Do you really think he will be able to do anything against Inter?

Inter only conceded 28 goals this season..18 goals less than us. Scoring against them won't be easy, especially with Ciro not being fit and secondly Felipe not at his best.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

TracyJacks

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 05:38:23 PM »

Honestly, 100% technically, i believe Lazio can win or draw on final death match. I'm not scared with Inter.
But, there are two things that worry me at the end. First, i don't believe with 'dirty' Seria A thing. C'mon Inter had bargaining power than us. They're 'attractive' than us. Maybe we'll clearly see other controversial moment at the end. And then De Vrij saga. That's a sneaky trick 

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »

Can't do anything else than focus 1000% on Inter and then strengthen our squad in the summer window. Worst thing in this high intensity match will be to start a not fully fit player. How great would it be to have Ciro, Parolo and LA, but this could really backfire and haunt us in the end. That none of our injured starters played today in a game where we could've clinched CL against lowly Crotone, not even on the bench, this just shows that they are far from being ready. Again, if they are close to being ready we probably can't afford to sit them since the likes of Murgia and Caicedo won't do it. Can't even predict a starting XI since nobody of us knows the fitness levels of our players.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »

I would strongly advise most of you dont watch this game. Because for most of you weve lost already, 6 days before we even touch the ball, and we are not going to win comfortably which is the only scenario in which this place doesnt become full of miserable negativity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26