Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio – Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018  (Read 3949 times)

torsten

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio – Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2018, 03:18:48 AM »

Immobile
FA
Lukaku,Sergej,Leiva,Lulic,Marusic
Radu,de Vrij,Luis Felipe
Strakosha

Is this even possible?
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2018, 03:47:50 AM »

I don't wanna see Murgia on the starting line up. Losing the midfield means losing the game.

I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2018, 11:55:02 AM »

I would put Lulic on Murgia Position and Felipe back on the Wing. Nani or Caicedo next to Ciro, not FA... he is no striker, nor a false 9...

Inter depend on wingplay and double that area.  Felipe would lose us the game on wingback.
Nani is finished more or less imo, he won't start.

Against Inter i certainly want Felipe in the free role, even with a fit Alberto, ideal situation.

FA disappointed again and again the most, when our attacking play relied on him and his free role...
And as before FA , alone through his Speed would own that Wing, offensivley as defensively. CUNTDREVA can Pack bis bags... He showed that so often with massive runs the Flank along and recovering ground and balls as fast as nobody does...

His "free role" Commitment will make it easy for Inda to shut us down as he is no LA... we  will suffer in offense putting the "false Nine free role Bullshit" on FAs Shoulders.. . Oh already decided the fate of Pioli.

And a CM Lulic would own the midfield with SMS and Leiva...

Nani was one of the 2 ideas though, if Caicedo or Nani,  Simone should know...

But we gonna  play with Murgia unable to do impact and being owned and with FA always Thinking how to do dribble Magic.. . That won't function without Inter beating themselves... 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:57:46 AM by Don »
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2018, 12:20:35 PM »

When was the last time we sold out the Olimpico?

Real Madrid 2007?

Brescia in penultimate round 2002/03 and Porto in return leg of UEFA Cup semi of the same season.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2018, 12:29:00 PM »

Also vs Juventus more recently, 2012 maybe? We lost 1-0, Matri scored. I was there for that one, in Curva Sud

• Aquilotto
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2018, 01:49:54 PM »

It would be scandalously if Lazio lose the game. I hope Inzaghi and the boys will do it. I saw the stadium is sold out, right ? So i expect amazing atmosphere  :laziostend: :offlag: :scarfup: :scarfup:

How long has not olimico been sold out for Lazio game ?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »

I would put Lulic on Murgia Position and Felipe back on the Wing. Nani or Caicedo next to Ciro, not FA... he is no striker, nor a false 9...

Inter depend on wingplay and double that area.  Felipe would lose us the game on wingback.
Nani is finished more or less imo, he won't start.

Against Inter i certainly want Felipe in the free role, even with a fit Alberto, ideal situation.

FA disappointed again and again the most, when our attacking play relied on him and his free role...
And as before FA , alone through his Speed would own that Wing, offensivley as defensively. CUNTDREVA can Pack bis bags... He showed that so often with massive runs the Flank along and recovering ground and balls as fast as nobody does...

His "free role" Commitment will make it easy for Inda to shut us down as he is no LA... we  will suffer in offense putting the "false Nine free role Bullshit" on FAs Shoulders.. . Oh already decided the fate of Pioli.

And a CM Lulic would own the midfield with SMS and Leiva...

Nani was one of the 2 ideas though, if Caicedo or Nani,  Simone should know...

But we gonna  play with Murgia unable to do impact and being owned and with FA always Thinking how to do dribble Magic.. . That won't function without Inter beating themselves...

Felipe on the wing simply opens to much counters for the opponent. 
I agree with Lulic on Lcm but Lukaku would have to be fully fit for the left side.

I think Murgia will start since Parolo is probably ruled out and Lukaku is just now only back in full training.  Parolo hasn't trained with the ball this week. 

Lulic is the best replacement for that role imo to.  A crucial aspect on the game tomorrow. 

An opinion i already had last summer.  I said no interesting Parolo sub might end up costing us. His type is so important to this tactic.  Him or Lulic in midfield is needed to play our game right.  But if Lulic is needed left there's no choice but Murgia. 

2 problems.  A Lulic sub who's hardly fit ever and a Parolo sub that's not ready for that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:21:42 PM by Evesto »

• Aquilotto
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »

The participation in the next CL edition is extremely important for Lazio as a club and for its future development. It would lead to increasing the revenue, opportunity to come back at the highest level possible, recognizability of the brand, opportunity of becoming more desired destination for top players again, more money, more fans etc. So Lazio must not lose this game at any cost. I believe Lazio is beter team than Inter, so i'm confident we will celebrate tommorow :)  :stendvl:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2018, 03:30:21 PM »

https://www.football-italia.net/121595/inzaghi-immobile-and-de-vrij-start

He mentions Luis Alberto and Parolo having great trainings..does this mean they might play?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2018, 04:05:13 PM »

If you read it all he also says they won’t play but be on the bench for the whole game to support their teammates.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26