Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018  (Read 3954 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2018, 08:16:02 AM »

Worst thing for me about this week is I'm feeling edgy about a game that would get us into a competition I don't care to watch  :razz:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »

Never liked that fuking club since they took Vieri from us. They can go to hell, they think money will solve all their problems.

they took vieri?

They pay incredibly lots (was the record transfer back then afair) AND they giveaway Simeone for us, who help us ( a lot) for that 2000 scudetto

and the so called Vieri-Ronaldo duet never really make it, so, fool on them, as always

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2018, 09:20:43 AM »

who was the last player that did better for them than for us? maybe stankovic to a certain extend...but for the rest - crespo, hernanes, candreva...

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2018, 09:26:29 AM »

Honestly, after seeing this picture of Vieri a few weeks ago, I lost all my respect for him.

Warning: Graphic photo ahead

https://i.imgur.com/VdSJy5v.jpg
we breathe LAZIO

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2018, 09:31:51 AM »

He has always been a mercenary, nothing more, at least in my eyes.
History showed that nothing really was achieved after his playing career was finished, and thats shows how "intelligent" he is :fingerup:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2018, 12:21:47 PM »

Worst thing for me about this week is I'm feeling edgy about a game that would get us into a competition I don't care to watch  :razz:

Going nuts all week, also about this competition i don't enjoy watching.
Why? Simply, money means progress ... hopefully, and with the righg moves.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2018, 02:22:51 PM »

reading the inter forums today and one person has wrote exactly what i have been speculating all season lol, see below 

I feel strangely confident about this match and i have a feeling the referee will be going to be on our side.

Inter has way more political power than Lazio and i am sure Italian Federation will prefer to have inter play in Cl due to the international awarence it creates when compared to Lazio.

So take my word on this, if it goes to be decided by details the ref will be on our part. And honestly i wouldn't care to be a little dishonest at this point with all the injustice we are used to recieve.

What? They have the power and the influence but the referee will be on our side?

I want the CL because it is the only way we are going to grow as a club.
FORZA LAZIO!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2018, 03:01:07 PM »

reading the inter forums today and one person has wrote exactly what i have been speculating all season lol, see below 

I feel strangely confident about this match and i have a feeling the referee will be going to be on our side.

Inter has way more political power than Lazio and i am sure Italian Federation will prefer to have inter play in Cl due to the international awarence it creates when compared to Lazio.

So take my word on this, if it goes to be decided by details the ref will be on our part. And honestly i wouldn't care to be a little dishonest at this point with all the injustice we are used to recieve.

What? They have the power and the influence but the referee will be on our side?

I want the CL because it is the only way we are going to grow as a club.

No, he's describing what an Inter fan posted.  Saying they have influence and the ref will sooner turn it in Inter's favour.
And he's right.  If it would come down to details Inter automatically applies more pressure on the ref.

Like Benatia's foul on Leiva, if that would have been Radu on Dybala the ball would have been on the spot in no time.
Just how it is with people under heavy pressure, it always looks like a conspiracy to us but in fact it's only human.

If we don't make it happen ourselves, like score 1 or 2 undisputable goals it will remain very dangerous for us in the last minutes.  A little contact or something and ..... rigore.  :whistle:

Our team cannot allow situations where the ref has to doubt about not benefitting Inter.

The game is being announced in Italian media as the last chance for Inter to reach their minimum goal of the season.
Not Lazio's chance to reach CL.  Need we know more ...  :twinkle:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:08:16 PM by Evesto »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2018, 04:42:42 PM »

Just saw the referee team they assigned to this match. Oh god....
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »

Any confirmation on DV?

I hope he stays out. And Radu being able to at least Play some minutes.

I am fine with our defenders if Inzaghi gives them suitable marking orders,...

I can see a combination of our other defenders giving them no Chance on a good day...

By the way, I somehow cannot think different than us being on the loosing side again ... Like against Udine and so on back then... too much typical heartbreaking Lazio fate in me...

So I put a 50 bet on Inter to at least finance me that evening spending every penny on Drinks I Need then... :beer: :wow: :wuzz:
 If we reach it, I do not care about that!!!  :scarfup: :laziostend: So I am psychological a winner, as bitter or as sweet it could be...

As in Van Damme "Lionheart", I hope someone tells me after the final whistle: "Wrong bet!" :fingerup:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:02:28 PM by Don »
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26