Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018  (Read 3950 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2018, 10:29:39 PM »

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2018, 11:14:10 PM »

Match of the season!
Do you think De Vrij will play? Maybe make a poll to see what people think?

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2018, 11:28:27 PM »

There was a poll in FI, voters decided against him.. . :whistle:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2018, 11:51:03 PM »

Am I the only one that will not watch the game? Csn't handle the pressure, I will take a long walk in the woods and watch the replay later on.

You didnt watch Crotone either did you?

Even though he's from the Balkans, seems that rakija isn't working on him. Must be some natural phenomenon  :twinkle:

Watch it bro and keep grandpa's handgun locked somewhere  :beer:
I have missed Viola, Atalanta, Crotone games. Viola game I was working but wouldn't watch it anyway. Can't handle the pressure and have no rakija at the moment so I am fuked. To emotional when I watch Lazio, woke up my daughter after some game, was screaming and swearing, can say my girl was pretty mad after that.  :supsmile:

I need some hindu or buddhist stuff to calm down watching Lazio games.

but you are secret samadhi for cryin outloud, there's no nickname more.... zen than yours here  :beer:

oh who am I kiddin, no laziale (above 40ish somthin) can watch this kind of game without risk of sudden acute depression attack  :whistle:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2018, 12:52:29 AM »

Am I the only one that will not watch the game? Csn't handle the pressure, I will take a long walk in the woods and watch the replay later on.

You didnt watch Crotone either did you?

Even though he's from the Balkans, seems that rakija isn't working on him. Must be some natural phenomenon  :twinkle:

Watch it bro and keep grandpa's handgun locked somewhere  :beer:
I have missed Viola, Atalanta, Crotone games. Viola game I was working but wouldn't watch it anyway. Can't handle the pressure and have no rakija at the moment so I am fuked. To emotional when I watch Lazio, woke up my daughter after some game, was screaming and swearing, can say my girl was pretty mad after that.  :supsmile:

I need some hindu or buddhist stuff to calm down watching Lazio games.

but you are secret samadhi for cryin outloud, there's no nickname more.... zen than yours here  :beer:

oh who am I kiddin, no laziale (above 40ish somthin) can watch this kind of game without risk of sudden acute depression attack  :whistle:
Haha :beer:

What happened to Ciro at the training, it was some report of him canceled the training cuz of a knock from a defender. Would guess on Bastos to be that defender.

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2018, 01:46:17 AM »

There was a poll in FI, voters decided against him.. . :whistle:

Though that poll was posted on Inter's news stream too. Those ****ers do not want to face DV.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »

Latest media claims is that De Vrij is personally convinced he wants to play, also making that clear in a talk with the leaderfigures being Leiva, Parolo, Lulic, Radu & Immobile.

So it's suggested the group is on thesame page, up to Inzaghi now to decide.

Further injury info, Lukaku & Immobile trained with the group.  Parolo hasn't, and of course Luis Alberto neither.  Seems Parolo won't be ready for Inter

Suggested lineup:

Strakosha / Ramos-De Vrij-Radu / Marusic-Murgia-Leiva-Milinkovic-Lulic / Anderson-Immobile

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2018, 01:42:59 PM »

Let's wait until Sunday. I guess that Parolo will start at least from the bench and will play if we need him.

btw...De Vrij talking with the most important ones in the squad .... i just want to underline again - IMPRESSIVE how important Leiva became in this team!!! in my opinion the key transfer of Tare to get this team where it is now!

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »

Everyone, but not Murgia, please. Not in the most important match in last few years.

Olimpico sold, it will be fantastic match.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2018, 05:12:28 PM »

The last thing I want to see on Sunday is banners on curva nord honouring the friendship with inter or something like that. This dirty shit with De Vrij has made me lose whatever sympathy I had for them and I hope the curva feel the same way.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26