Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio – Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018  (Read 4066 times)

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Lazio – Inter, Sunday, 20-05-2018
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2018, 05:43:51 PM »

When they sold out, how many our fans going to be?

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2018, 06:08:57 PM »

The last thing I want to see on Sunday is banners on curva nord honouring the friendship with inter or something like that. This dirty shit with De Vrij has made me lose whatever sympathy I had for them and I hope the curva feel the same way.

What “dirty shit”?
Show me the official press release from Inter saying they’ve signed De Vrij.
Show me any official communication mentioning in any way that he is their player and any opinion or suggestion from them of his playing in this match or not.
Show me any communication from any of De Vrij or Inter saying that he shouldn’t play.

I don’t mean to pick on you but, per favore basta.

They’ve done nothing and I honestly don’t get how they are even trying to do any psychological game on him or us. So it came out that they’ve deposited his contract for next season? Sticazzi, changes nothing and they’ve made no official unveiling. Basically it was some random journalist who said that.

Inzaghi never even said that he wouldn’t play him, he said I don’t know, and it seems after speaking to him that he has no doubt over his professionalism, which I don’t think anyone should.

Believe me when I tell you, no one here is taking this as badly as you are.

If anything the only time it’s been said here that perhaps he shouldn’t play was simply to protect him because should Inter score and it can be any way seen as De Vrijs “fault”, fans like you will be ready to burn him at the stake saying “told you he would try and let Inter win”

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2018, 06:27:22 PM »

The last thing I want to see on Sunday is banners on curva nord honouring the friendship with inter or something like that. This dirty shit with De Vrij has made me lose whatever sympathy I had for them and I hope the curva feel the same way.

It’s not like the fans decided to pull this crap. Such long lasting friendship should not be abandoned because the Inter board is playing dirty tricks. 12000 interisti expected in Rome and I hope for great atmosphere with songs sung together and hugs all around  :beer:

Too much hostility in football already so it’s refreshing with some good vibes among fans for a change.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2018, 07:05:37 PM »

What “dirty shit”?
Show me the official press release from Inter saying they’ve signed De Vrij.
Show me any official communication mentioning in any way that he is their player and any opinion or suggestion from them of his playing in this match or not.
Show me any communication from any of De Vrij or Inter saying that he shouldn’t play.

I don’t mean to pick on you but, per favore basta.

They’ve done nothing and I honestly don’t get how they are even trying to do any psychological game on him or us. So it came out that they’ve deposited his contract for next season? Sticazzi, changes nothing and they’ve made no official unveiling. Basically it was some random journalist who said that.

Inzaghi never even said that he wouldn’t play him, he said I don’t know, and it seems after speaking to him that he has no doubt over his professionalism, which I don’t think anyone should.

Believe me when I tell you, no one here is taking this as badly as you are.

If anything the only time it’s been said here that perhaps he shouldn’t play was simply to protect him because should Inter score and it can be any way seen as De Vrijs “fault”, fans like you will be ready to burn him at the stake saying “told you he would try and let Inter win”

To be fair, Ausilio told Mediaset a week ago that De Vrij will play for Inter next season but knows De Vrij will act professional and will give his best against Inter.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2018, 07:06:30 PM »

I don't know what dirty tricks there have been from Inter, it's all media bs, that should be ignored.
It's been a very nervous week, I just hope the players understand the importance of this match and play their hearts out.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2018, 07:13:04 PM »

Sticazzi

Pasta con sticazzi mangiare troppo bello

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2018, 07:14:06 PM »

Its only Friday and I am already starting to feel the nerves. I need something to relax, been walking up and down the stairs thinking of the details that might decide the game.

When was the last time we sold out the Olimpico?
FORZA LAZIO!

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2018, 07:23:24 PM »

When was the last time we sold out the Olimpico?

Real Madrid 2007?
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2018, 09:36:01 PM »

I would put Lulic on Murgia Position and Felipe back on the Wing. Nani or Caicedo next to Ciro, not FA... he is no striker, nor a false 9...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2018, 11:44:41 PM »

I would put Lulic on Murgia Position and Felipe back on the Wing. Nani or Caicedo next to Ciro, not FA... he is no striker, nor a false 9...

Inter depend on wingplay and double that area.  Felipe would lose us the game on wingback.
Nani is finished more or less imo, he won't start.

Against Inter i certainly want Felipe in the free role, even with a fit Alberto, ideal situation.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26