Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Internazionale FC 2-3 , 20/05/2018  (Read 2345 times)

Cnon

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Internazionale FC 2-3 , 20/05/2018
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2018, 04:43:38 PM »

Just another quick little analysis that maybe shows we are not a CL team just yet:

Out of 36 points on offer against the other teams who gained promotion to Europe, we took only 10. We have to be doing better against these teams, with 4 points dropped to Atalanta and in my opinion, 3 dropped to AC Milan. Cost us last season, cost us this season again. For the record, Inter took 19 points from the same scenario.

a point i made, to show that our attack is not that good as everybody thought - we hammered the small teams, but agaisnt the big guns we sh1t the bed

And I agreed with you. 3 points against Juventus were great but it was one off and we couldn't back that level throughout the season.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2018, 06:23:38 PM »

What's the name of that commentator who's supporting 1927? The British guy?

He was so happy last night. Pathetic little cunt.

Beats me how this guy has a job. Terrible commentator, even without the bias.

Sometimes he sounds like he's taking a shit. His voice color is awful.

What is he anyway, Scottish? How I'd love to hurt him.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »

Just another quick little analysis that maybe shows we are not a CL team just yet:

Out of 36 points on offer against the other teams who gained promotion to Europe, we took only 10. We have to be doing better against these teams, with 4 points dropped to Atalanta and in my opinion, 3 dropped to AC Milan. Cost us last season, cost us this season again. For the record, Inter took 19 points from the same scenario.

a point i made, to show that our attack is not that good as everybody thought - we hammered the small teams, but agaisnt the big guns we sh1t the bed

And I agreed with you. 3 points against Juventus were great but it was one off and we couldn't back that level throughout the season.

sadly not many ppl realize it, hope we get better next season

sniperpon

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2018, 07:49:00 PM »

You guys talking about Richard Whittle I assume? A few years ago, I got so furious at his commentary for one of our games that I spent the whole afternoon trying to track down his employer so I could complain.

The closest I could get was some European broadcaster's union, which given the history of unions explains why there is no oversight or discipline. Why he's allowed to announce Roma or Lazio games when his Facebook and Twitter pages have full-page background images of Totti and Roma logos is beyond me.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2018, 08:01:27 PM »

You guys talking about Richard Whittle I assume? A few years ago, I got so furious at his commentary for one of our games that I spent the whole afternoon trying to track down his employer so I could complain.

The closest I could get was some European broadcaster's union, which given the history of unions explains why there is no oversight or discipline. Why he's allowed to announce Roma or Lazio games when his Facebook and Twitter pages have full-page background images of Totti and Roma logos is beyond me.

Sounds like a cunt and looks like a cunt, so no surprise that he's a 1927 fan.

Zeru titulli  :fingerup:

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2018, 09:06:11 PM »

He is very entertaining when ASR getting their dreams crushed each season though, you can hear him fighting tears while commenting  :twinkle:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2018, 10:55:40 PM »

He is very entertaining when ASR getting their dreams crushed each season though, you can hear him fighting tears while commenting  :twinkle:

Yes, that I do enjoy  :beer:

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2018, 03:58:35 PM »

This loss just magnifies that we relied too much on 4-5 players all season. I understand we are not as rich as some other teams but having the liked of Caicedo, Di Gennaro, Lukaku, Basta, Marusic, Wallace, Bastos, Lulic, and possibly even strakosha will not take this team far.
SPQR

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2018, 04:39:27 PM »

This loss just magnifies that we relied too much on 4-5 players all season. I understand we are not as rich as some other teams but having the liked of Caicedo, Di Gennaro, Lukaku, Basta, Marusic, Wallace, Bastos, Lulic, and possibly even strakosha will not take this team far.

I disagree on Lukaku, Marusic, Strakosha.
I think Marusic brought us quite some points and he was much more useful than I thought at the begining. He is fast and strong, he certainly won the fight for a starting place with an experienced Basta and that tells a lot.
Lukaku is also a useful player, he has speed and technique. He made it to the World Cup - I am happy we have him and we can make a nice profit on him.
Strakosha is certainly gonna be a good goalie - he is not Peruzzi yet and I did criticize him many time, but that does not mean that I do not want him in the team. He has the right atitutde and he is improving his skills.

Lulic has experience and is a useful player to have in the team. I hope he retires with us, he deserves it.

Caicedo did more than many expected - he scored 6 goals for us - I think for the amount paid on him he was not really a bad deal. If he would have played more (without Immobile), he would have scored 10+ goals in Serie A and by our standards that would have been great. Not many strikers until Immobile managed that. So I cannot consider him a failure. Just a backup that did his job ok. If he would have scored against Crotone he would have been a hero now...

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]