Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Internazionale FC 2-3 , 20/05/2018  (Read 2338 times)

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Internazionale FC 2-3 , 20/05/2018
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2018, 10:57:09 PM »

Honestly I don't blame inzaghi for the subs Ciro can't play full 90 mins and radu was injured.

Neither do I blame Devrij as it was a slip because our brilliant defense once again slept.

I blame the following

Lulic for once again losing his composure when it matters...

I blame our defense radu included for bad clearances to keeper under pressure

I blame strakosha for once again showing he does not go to claim the ball in corners ... goal keeping 101

I blame tare for continued purchases or crap defensive players instead of just paying more for once and getting a serieA defender... seriously playing with the likes of marusic (scrub), radu (past it), bastos, felipe (not even a good level prospect) and Wallace...

What's funny he is still looking for Brazilian defenders etc... what a joke

For every good player he brought he brought in 10 scrubs

Our team is mentally weak ... we collapse when it matters and that's why this is our cycle... just to push bigger clubs then collapse... I don't see us reaching champs league in next 10 years if ever

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 10:57:14 PM »

People blame Inzaghi??? And Lulic?

No way that is a second yellow, it just isn't. But when you hand out yellows for pretty much every contact well, why just don't continue? In that situation, in such a match... you don't give a second yellow for that if you are experienced and not corrupt. No way.

Rocchi is not a man for big games and he proves it over and over. He's not even Serie A standard. He's always centre of attention which is the biggest flaw you can have as a referee.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ramone

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 10:57:39 PM »

I'm so devastated I can't even make love with my girlfriend!

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 10:57:49 PM »

First of all.....the team that can not resist to pressure and mentally falls that easy does not deserve more.....tonight Inter didn't pressed much, however they managed to score two important goals......no matter what other say, that "slip" of DV in penalty situation is on purpose....it was tendency of referee to give penalty to Inter, no matter cost and a red card (as a "compensation" for red card against Juventus).....
no matter what Inter in no way is better team than Lazio......

circleplus

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 10:58:12 PM »

can we have a better CB, a better sub of FW and vice-Parolo for next season,
if we had any 1 of the above, we could have killed the game in Atlanta, Crotone..

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 10:59:00 PM »

So yeah we wait another season then another and another...this summer some players leave and this will be new Lazio cycle, rumors talking about FA, SMS (i hope not), De Vrij. I dont no if Inzaghi will stay, we need defenders, cm, new wingers. And now Inter splash money right to left, so sad
Forza Laziale!

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2018, 10:59:28 PM »

Really some of u look like they are for the first year laziali...welcome, this is Lazio, dudes! Sometimes you win, sometimes or mostly you lose. This Lazio cannot handle pressure, it was obvious all season. But we will come back stronger next year.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2018, 11:01:25 PM »

Right now itís very hard for me to say itís been a great season. We threw everything away and every time it was done the same way. Mental collapse..

Not sure much of this team is capable of delivering great things because they keep crumbling when under pressure. Three times we did the same thing this season and now we got nothing.

Nothing at all
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2018, 11:03:26 PM »

People blame Inzaghi??? And Lulic?

No way that is a second yellow, it just isn't. But when you hand out yellows for pretty much every contact well, why just don't continue? In that situation, in such a match... you don't give a second yellow for that if you are experienced and not corrupt. No way.

Rocchi is not a man for big games and he proves it over and over. He's not even Serie A standard. He's always centre of attention which is the biggest flaw you can have as a referee.

Agreed, Rocchi was crap. First Inter goal he refused to consult the VAR, too many yellow cards - and unfortunatelly 2 for Lulic, he also gave a penalty at the ďhand ballĒ and was saved by VAR. Even the fact thay we had only 4 min extra time when he consulted var, had almost 2 penalties and 6 subs. He did his part. We lost on our own hand, but he played his card too.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »

Right now itís very hard for me to say itís been a great season. We threw everything away and every time it was done the same way. Mental collapse..

Not sure much of this team is capable of delivering great things because they keep crumbling when under pressure. Three times we did the same thing this season and now we got nothing.

Nothing at all

The supercoppa?
Quater final of EL, semifinal of Coppa, 5th place...

More than last season.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11