Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fantasy World Cup games  (Read 208 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Fantasy World Cup games
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:48:32 PM »

Incase anyone finds the forum is back, I'll copy the message that I saw on the LazioLand Facebook page:

As the LazioLand Forum is currently down - and as we work on getting it back online - we're going to extend our invitation to play FIFA World Cup Fantasy (League Code: H61IW1W0), FIFA World Cup Bracket Challenge (League Code: 20e8bafb) and FIFA World Cup Match Predictor (League Code: 033f3826) with us. Feel free to share the LazioLand league codes in various Lazio groups, pages etc.
https://fantasy.fifa.com/en/home
https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/take-the-fifa-world-cup-bracket-challenge
https://predictor.fifa.com
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:50:50 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy World Cup games
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »

Are we going to make our prediction game, like we do for Serie A, or is the forum going to go down again?

Which link is for the regular prediction game?

Vodka is winning the first match  :beer:

Cathal

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 06:42:22 PM »

No, I'm not going to do a specific World Cup prediction game now because I anticipate the forum will go down.

Cathal

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »

Had so many difficulties with my account syncing for the various games. Not really been able to play properly so far, real shame, but not sure it's the same for everyone?

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »

The games seem alright for me at the moment. The regular Fantasy Football didn't work straight from the webpage but other than that everything is working. The Bracket thing doesn't require any further managing after initially going through the fixtures but the normal predictor is a bit annoying having the bonus things to remember, or forget, before some fixtures!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

Cathal

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 12:29:09 PM »

Congrats to Rfun.G for winning the LazioLand Fantasy League and November_Man for winning the LazioLand predictor. Next question; who are you?  :razz:

I also have no idea who won the Bracket Challenge since it seems I'm no longer in the League  :rolley:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 05:54:51 PM »

Rfun.G is javier erfi lopez but I haven't got a clue who November Man is! This is the reason I make my name as obvious as I can so you all know who I am and can have a laugh when I fail miserably, although in the predictor I was in contention until the semi finals when I only scored 30 across the two matches. In the predictor, personally I wasn't keen on the bonus points system because some you could select at any time and others only an hour before kick off so it either meant remembering to keep revisiting the site or, more often than not, forgetting to select the players and missing out.

There were a couple of annoyances with the fantasy game was the unusable website and clunky app which only allowed me to look at my team once I'd had a look at the league table, otherwise it just hung on an empty pitch with no players! Plus the cross icon was always behind something so you couldn't close a player's information and had to go to the menu and click on my team again. It was very poorly designed.

For what it's worth, Bloodlazio won the Bracket challenge, this is the table:

1 Bloodlazio 197
2 Klaus971 188
3 Kapo021 160
4 Caxi19 149
5 Rfun.G 148
6 Makifan 140

It was a pretty pointless 'challenge' to try and predict everything before a ball had been kicked and, unsurprisingly, none of us scored much! A pathetic league attendance means I'd consign this game to history and forget about it!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:00:14 PM by Ed »

Cathal

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 06:02:49 PM »

Cheers Ed. Let's give Bloodlazio some credit.

Now, who is Bloodlazio? And November_Man!

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 06:40:51 PM »

Congrats to Rfun.G for winning the LazioLand Fantasy League and November_Man for winning the LazioLand predictor. Next question; who are you?  :razz:

I also have no idea who won the Bracket Challenge since it seems I'm no longer in the League  :rolley:

Thanks! Rfun.G is me:D I had my account from years ago there! so I didn't change my username:D

:offlag:
Semper Persian Gulf

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 08:27:30 PM »

Cheers Ed. Let's give Bloodlazio some credit.

Yes of course, I did not write that part very well. I meant that the game was a bit rubbish and for what it was worth, that's how the table finished. Bloodlazio still beat what competition there was so fair play. The overall winner only got 297 so we didn't actually do as badly as I thought, I was expecting the winner to be on 1000 or something!

Pages: [1]