Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Riza Durmisi  (Read 1245 times)

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
Riza Durmisi
« on: June 21, 2018, 08:03:02 AM »

Benvenuto Riza!  :offlag:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:32:29 PM by Evesto »
-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Riza Durmisi
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 08:13:40 AM »

Velkommen Riza!
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 08:42:09 AM »

I see some videos of him in Paidea. Man he looks very small. Sergej will look like giant standing beside him. Isnt he too small for serie a?

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 08:46:02 AM »

Welcome Riza

Not sure How to comprehend this transfer
as far as the 2017/2018 season, his whoscored rating were abysimal, playing 2080 minutes, scoring 2 assisting 3 with a average rating of 6.48 !
will he be a second or 3d choice after lulic and lukaku or will lukaku be sold ?
is he a better value option than Laxalt ?

The only positive thing is that he is 24 with 20+ international caps BUT he lost his place in the world cup which shows how poor he was last year

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 08:57:25 AM »

How much is the transfer?
I think Lukaku should be sold but not sure that he is the correct replacement.
A good wing back mean we can push Lulic to the center and Sergej to the front.

Morts

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 09:10:33 AM »

Welcome Riza

Not sure How to comprehend this transfer
as far as the 2017/2018 season, his whoscored rating were abysimal, playing 2080 minutes, scoring 2 assisting 3 with a average rating of 6.48 !
will he be a second or 3d choice after lulic and lukaku or will lukaku be sold ?
is he a better value option than Laxalt ?

The only positive thing is that he is 24 with 20+ international caps BUT he lost his place in the world cup which shows how poor he was last year

Not entirely true. His omission from the world cup squad was not a result of him being 'poor' but rather a tactical decision by Aage Harade as he prefers a more defensive player (like Stryger-Larsen and Jonas Knudsen)  rather than a hard-core wing-back (his natural position) - which, has not really been the way Denmark plays football at large tournaments (or not the way they have played since 1992 where they had Sivebaek and Christofte on the flanks)

I am not a betis fan but I did watch two of their games last season (both of them were away games) against Sevilla (very strange 8-goal game) and against mighty Real (a very very lucky victory)

I personally think Durmisi fits our team very well and although we already have two other potential wing backs I believe he is brought in to fight for a starting spot.   With the FA deal looking to happen anytime soon I wonder if there is any truth to the rumours that Lukaku will be included in that deal - or maybe Everton is back on the table? (as far as I remember he was bought for around 4mio e)  - we still have no71 to fill in as well.  (1 goal and 2 assists in 40+ games is just amazing tbh)

Velkommen til Rom's bedste hold Riza
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:15:40 PM by Morts »
Laziale for more than 25 years with equal parts of passion, dedication and madness! Not always active in the forum as I travel much, but always active in my Lazio Heart! NON MOLLARE MAI  *Sydney - London - Denmark*

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 09:12:27 AM »

The Danish national team coach has been getting a lot of heat for not choosing Riza because the two LBs in the squad aren't very good at attacking plays. Excluding first Daniel Wass and then Riza means a lot of people have criticized him.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 09:16:07 AM »

Can't wait to see him in action!

:sciarpa05:
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »

well said by Morts. For our game, he could fit in great, because he is a fast player, not big, but great technic. I also saw him in some la Liga games, and i really liked this guy.

What i don't know is how he is playing a more defensive role, but for the offense he looks more promising than Laxalt.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 01:53:10 PM »

Welcome
Pages: [1] 2 3 4