Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Riza Durmisi  (Read 1246 times)

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Riza Durmisi
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 01:22:02 PM »

Not to forget - He has a great left foot that will be used on free kicks and corners. Luis Alberto doing it when needing a right foot and Durmisi for the left foot.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »

I don't understand all the focus on his absence for the World Cup. He's been a regular in the Denmark side and that decision was explained as tactical and one many Danes could not fathom.

Surely of more relevance is the fact Durmisi was a regular for a team that finished in the Top 6 in the league that has a strangehold on the European cups at present.

On paper, he has a much better CV than both Lukaku and Marusic at time of signing.

Certainly.  He missed the WC for tactical reasons.  That coach didn't want a winback.  Fans were defenitly not happy with his non selection.

Durmisi imo is actually the most suitable wingback for the tactic Inzaghi uses.

Imo also a much needed signing.  Lulic getting older and Lukaku is an injury case.

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2018, 11:53:26 AM »

I would gladly eat sh!t at the end of the season if he proves me wrong, and I wish you all are right in the predictions! But still, often I form a opinion on stats and most likely my gut, which is not so optimistic about this guy. Still, as I said I would be glad to be mistaken!!

Forza  :stendvl:
- strength, pride, discipline -

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 08:35:04 PM »

Hey guys, wanted to share an interview with Durmisi to the danish newspaper BT today. It's in Danish, so I'll sum up the most interesting parts: https://www.bt.dk/fodbold/riza-durmisi-taler-ud-derfor-maatte-jeg-vaek

1) He left Betis because he was unhappy with the management. That they didn't believe in him anymore. He was very happy with the club and the fans, so he's not satisfied with how it all ended in Betis. The most important for him right now is his career on the field, so that's why he had to leave.

2) Lazio was very early to show their interest in him. He says Tare was influential in the proces of getting him to the club. That Tare used a lot of time and energy to persuade him to arrive at Lazio.

3) It's a good thing for Durmisi that Inzaghi plays a 3-5-2 as it's his preferred formation. All-in-all he's happy to go the Serie A to get some knowledge and experience with a more tactical setup than in La Liga.

4) He basically says that if he can break through in Serie A, then he has showed his qualities. That it would 'shut the mouthes of those who criticize me'.

5) That the training intensity is a whole new world then he is used to in Spain. The training is, if not three times as tough, then at least twice as tough in La Liga. He's really impressed with the toughness of the trainings sessions. Of course the training isn't as tough now the Europa League has arrived, but the weeks before the Europa League were crazy.

6) He thinks he's in his best form, and that he now is ready to fight for a starting position. He actually feels he is close to a breakthrough and that he thinks he can be a part of the starting line-up soon.

7) Most importantly he ends the interview like this: "Of course, I was proud to get my debut in this beautiful jersey against Juventus. I'm also happy that I'm getting several minutes on the pitch. But I have big ambitions, so now I can't wait to get more 90 minute matches, so I can show my true self. The coach has showed his trust in me, so now I have to adapt to the system, and then I have to give it full gas from there."
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Zers

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »

Thank you for the translation! I really like the competition that we have at the left wing-back position with Lulic, Durmisi and Lukaku. Hopefully they will raise each other's level!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 09:13:24 PM by Zers »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 05:41:17 PM »

Where is this guy?

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »

What the f&ck was this kind of signing? I am no fortune-teller but this guy is so crappy i think noone even wants him on loan, even if we pay his salary.. Incredible bad scouting or Tare just got played..  :sevil:
Against modern football!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 08:43:14 PM »

Canít be easy being a professional player haha. Letís give him more then 439 minutes before we judge him.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 05:22:04 PM »

He played well for Betis, who aren't some random scrub club, and fits the skillset of Inzaghi's left wingback perfectly. Battling through injury early at a new club is always difficult. Just like Berisha he needs more time to make a judgement. Not the start we hoped for though.

Cathal

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2018, 05:46:43 PM »

Durmisi is just one of the many players who missed a chunk of time at the beginning of the season that have shown little to nothing so far this season (Berisha, Luis Alberto, Marusic, Badelj, Milinkovic-Savic, Luiz Felipe, Lukaku etc.).

It's almost as if missing time early in the season can affect the rest of your season  :rolley:

(I'm being sarcastic, but there's something in it).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4