Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Riza Durmisi  (Read 1244 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Riza Durmisi
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 06:22:35 PM »

Itís also not easy being thrown into a team of reserves and being like go and impress us. I actually think he looked decent and showed a glimpse of why we bought him. Good technique, fast and good at crossing.

I would like to see him starting some Serie a matches in a row with the regulars. But inzaghi probably trusts lulic more
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 06:59:43 PM »

Against Frankfurt it looked a lot like a 'timing' problem, cohesion with the rest of the team.  He was a stept to soon or a step to late.  These things take time. 

He's very fast & good skill.  Once used to Lazio he'll be very usefull.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 09:29:17 PM »

What to expect, his competitor is the club captain. He wont get a lot mins this season.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Danes

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2019, 07:55:32 PM »

A long article in danish newspaper BT today. It turns out that Durmisi have been playing on injections for the last few years because of problems with his thigh. He have been in Sevilla recently to get it fixed for good. According to himself he has been playing on 70 percent and he is convinced that if the problem is fixed that 2019 will be his year.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2019, 08:05:20 PM »

A long article in danish newspaper BT today. It turns out that Durmisi have been playing on injections for the last few years because of problems with his thigh. He have been in Sevilla recently to get it fixed for good. According to himself he has been playing on 70 percent and he is convinced that if the problem is fixed that 2019 will be his year.

Thanks for the info, good to know.

Well if this i the case what does this say about Lazio signing him.  Was this not disclosed during the deal.  Tare signed him when Lukaku was predicted to be out for months.  Signing an injured player to act as backup instead of another injured player ...  :what:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:07:30 PM by Evesto »

Cathal

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2019, 08:26:11 PM »

Well, it explains the cryptic posts, the mediocre performances and Inzaghi's lack of faith.

But you do have to ask what's worse, signing an injured player as cover for an injured player, or running tests on an injured player and missing the injury.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »

Well, it explains the cryptic posts, the mediocre performances and Inzaghi's lack of faith.

But you do have to ask what's worse, signing an injured player as cover for an injured player, or running tests on an injured player and missing the injury.

Both nothing to be proud of ...  :roll_eyes:

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2019, 02:54:07 AM »

Sadly,he miss the penalty,but had very good match.
 I liked the way he simply clear the ball-not risking in Lulic way.

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 05:41:52 AM »

Yes. Despite the miss he played well
Laziale!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 06:25:50 PM »

What a performance! The speed, the effort, the huge balls to step up and take the penalty  :bravo: 

I already love this guy. He is so fast, it is crazy!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]