Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: TheLaziali.com  (Read 560 times)

SNHW

• Aquilotto
TheLaziali.com
« on: June 25, 2018, 04:22:24 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Since my last post on this forum, our blog evolved somewhat.

Starting initially as Lazio Blog EN - the website was just intended to be a basic hub for Lazio opinion in English. However, things have taken off and the website has since evolved into TheLaziali.com (https://thelaziali.com/)

The Laziali is now a one-stop-shop for rumours, reports, translations, news, exclusives and in-depth features. We translate all the reports from Italian for those who cannot read or translate the Italian press themselves. Furthermore, we have a range of in-depth profiles on transfer targets; and players past and present.

I hope you will check it out and keep tabs on the site; and if you are interested in writing for us (no experience required) please get in touch - my email is sam.wilson0903@gmail.com and my twitter handle is @SNHW_

You can also follow The Laziali on Twitter @The_Laziali and on Facebook @TheLaziali

Thank you!
In Tare We Trust

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: TheLaziali.com
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:23:14 AM »

Great job with your website! I read it for the first time few days ago because another football site took your website as reference for Lazio news and almost read it everyday because the news there is really up to date. Glad to know someone from the forum is running it. It's really a great work and I really appreciate that.  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

SNHW

• Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 08:15:56 AM »

Great job with your website! I read it for the first time few days ago because another football site took your website as reference for Lazio news and almost read it everyday because the news there is really up to date. Glad to know someone from the forum is running it. It's really a great work and I really appreciate that.  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Thank you! That means a lot! Hope you're enjoying the site :)
In Tare We Trust

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 04:57:46 AM »

did you write all the article all by yourself or you have a team?

great job anyhow  :beer:

SNHW

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 08:32:58 AM »

did you write all the article all by yourself or you have a team?

great job anyhow  :beer:

Me and my co-editor write a majority of the pieces ourself - but we do have a team of voluntary contributors who get stuck in and help when they can!

(and we're always on the lookout for more!)
In Tare We Trust

Dakiller961

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »

Nice Job. good luck

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 02:47:57 AM »

Great job, really enjoy the site.  :bravo:
I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 08:46:14 PM »

Yeah, please dont stop! Great site, news, articles, players profiles and etc  :offlag:
Forza Laziale!

SNHW

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 08:48:23 PM »

Thanks for all your feedback guys! We've noticed it is currently running a bit slow so we're going to do a change of theme later; in the hope it speeds it up!

In the meantime, if you have any questions or want to join the team - just shout - we'd love to have any of you onboard!
In Tare We Trust

Bizzy

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 07:44:47 PM »

I appreciate your work!  :stendvl:
Pages: [1]