Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Help me show the world that Lazio are not a club  (Read 1566 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Help me show the world that Lazio are not a club
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2018, 12:22:32 PM »

They're starting to get boring.

Tnx  :beer:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2018, 01:59:01 PM »

I suffer trying to understand what they want from that letter.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

SSL PADRONI DI ROMA

• Aquilotto
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2018, 05:18:13 PM »

Same old isn't it. Even though they say they're obsessed with Lazio, I strongly suspect they're obsessed only with themselves. Every single time the IRR are in power (on the Curva Nord) we see these scenes: protests and boycotts accompanied by a thousand press releases, statements, flyers and interviews.

Of course the media are exaggerating in the ridiculous articles they write about our club. Of course they lie, it's their job. But the stickers were there, the dolls were there, the flyers were there. So the IRR could choose to take their share of the blame. But they don't, because playing victim is easier. Of course the repression against the fans and ultras is disproportionately hard, and these guys do give up a lot of their time and money to support the team (present at all times to honour the diffidati), I know that, but you can't blame others for the so called dramas you create yourself. Maybe once, sure, but not every time. You reap what you sow.

In any event, the dolls, the stickers, the boycott, the protests, basically everthing they do (in my eyes) is for one reason only: there is no such thing as bad publicity (as in the more they're in the media the more T-shirts the sell). Or, another explanation could be that they've started to overestimate themselves (and their importance in this world). Probably a bit of both. Yet another completely unnecessary communique from the IRR as far as I'm concerned.

Why can't they just go one season, one single season, without the drama? And just focus purely on what they're supposed to stand for: loyal football fans supporting their colours and team.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]