Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Valon Berisha  (Read 1001 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Valon Berisha
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 10:46:33 PM »

Why not translate the whole article Leontios? That quote is not entirely representative of what he said or well enough translated imo. The article is pretty bad put together though.

Anyway...

"Berisha about his transfer to Lazio: They believe in me.

A conversation with Inzaghi convinced Valon that Lazio is the right club for him.

-There was an interest from multiple clubs, but after a talk with Inzaghi I got the impression that they put their faith in me and both the manager and DS (Tare) wanted me, a pleased Berisha answers few hours after the official presentation.

He tells us that the dialogue with the club has been good and he's looking forward to live in a great city like Rome.

An interest evolved after Salzburg knocked Lazio out of EL.

-I feel that Lazio is a very correct step from Salzburg, where it's been going good in both domestic league and Europe. At the same time I realize Lazio is a bigger club with more attention which means I need to be on my toes.

He does not want to go into detail but is very pleased with the 5 year deal he signed.

Lazio's big star last season, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, has done so well that he's attracted interest from some of the biggest clubs in the world.

-It's sensible to think that if you perform well, more opportunities will present itself. At the same time I'm pleased to be at Lazio which is a big club as well, underlines the 25-year old with 20 caps for Norway before he decided to represent Kosovo in 2016."
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 07:45:52 PM »

I know I'm getting recklessly ahead of myself but I'm going to say it anyway: I think this transfer will be one of the coupes of the coming season.

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 03:37:12 PM »

Welcome Valon, i wish you all the best luck in Lazio i hope you will continue to develope and help Lazio reach success on and off the pitch!
Against modern football!

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2018, 03:59:04 PM »

Immediately injured in Auronzo, will miss Juventus as well.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

laziottimo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2018, 09:39:49 PM »

Is he ready?

Cathal

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 09:50:35 PM »

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »

Useless observation of the day... Football italia continues calling him Etrit Berisha for unknown reason .

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 08:50:49 PM »

Hopefully he is healthy soon. I'm really excited about him. With the season already well underway, Berisha is like a bonus signing because he basically got injured right upon arriving in Auronzo.

He is a type of player we currently don't have in central midfield. He brings energy and can hopefully win us many balls with his relentless style. Parolo these days is taking a more conservative wait-and-see approach, while LA, SMS and Correa are mainly creative players.

I could even see Berisha playing wingback if we continue to lack a threat down the wings. Our central midfield is crowded with Leiva, Badelj, Parolo, Murgia, Cataldi, SMS, and possibly LA or Correa. If Berisha plays well and Inzaghi insists on playing the best XI, maybe he can make the switch to wingback. He hasn't ever played there, but is the type of player that would fit the mold: very quick, high energy and work rate, good dribbler, good tackler. Idk about his crossing, but it can't be any worse than what we have now, other than Lulic.

Look at our pathetic wingback situation compared to central midfield: Lulic is too slow to cause havoc but the best of this bunch, Durmisi seems not really acclimated yet, Basta old and slow. Marusic's athleticism and Patric's brain would make a solid wingback, but unfortunately we can't merge them.

Arti

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 06:26:22 PM »

Very good change against Parma.
Biancoazzuro nel cuore e nei colori del cielo

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 05:10:19 AM »

Very good and useful player.
 He gives so many options for Inzaghi, he came as a sub for every midfielder(Leiva-Parolo-Sergej)....
 3 in 1.....we need this kind of players.

Pages: 1 [2] 3