Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46

Author Topic: Pre-Season Training (2018)  (Read 12833 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Pre-Season Training (2018)
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 04:19:03 PM »

Pedro Neto has been left out of Portugal's squad for the European U19 Championships. This was unexpected and now the question will be: does he go to Auronzo?

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 04:31:45 PM »

So the boys are useless or the portuguese u19 squad is amazing?n I hope I am wrong, I really am. But I have yet to see the first sign for us to be optimistic about these boys.

Waiting for Mendes to return us this huge favor!

FORZA LAZIO!

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 04:43:10 PM »

So the boys are useless or the portuguese u19 squad is amazing?n I hope I am wrong, I really am. But I have yet to see the first sign for us to be optimistic about these boys.

He might if he brokers Bastos to the 20mil link.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 05:03:07 PM »

This was the Scenario , Sell keita to Monaco for 32 m. a hidden commission for Mendes in form of  Pedro neto + jordao for a combined 21m while both kids worth 4 m at most. Give the mid finger to juve and their 20m cash offer for Keita,  Lotito is looking a hero infront of the fans selling Keita for 32m while in fact all we got is 32m- 19(jordao+neto) - Nani fee 3m= 10 m selling price of Keita.

Welcome to Lotitolandia.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »

For that theory to be taken seriously, someone needs to explain how Jorge Mendes got paid for transferring Nani to us when Nani's agent is Federico Pastorello, and also come up with a plausible explanation as to what Monaco gain out of putting 30 million in Lazio's bank account, only for Lazio to give most of it to Braga/Gestifute.

I'll keep asking those questions every time someone posts this conspiracy theory in the hope one day someone will answer them  :razz:

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 05:27:22 PM »

For that theory to be taken seriously, someone needs to explain how Jorge Mendes got paid for transferring Nani to us when Nani's agent is Federico Pastorello, and also come up with a plausible explanation as to what Monaco gain out of putting 30 million in Lazio's bank account, only for Lazio to give most of it to Braga/Gestifute.

I'll keep asking those questions every time someone posts this conspiracy theory in the hope one day someone will answer them  :razz:

Give me another explanation for a president like Lotito who never pays more than 10m on an established player , then splashes 21m over 2 unknown u18 players? Beside Zarate who was our most paid transferred player? Immobile 10m?(excluding paying his other 50%)

We all know Mendes brokered those 3 deals, mendes is the devil of transfers and that is well known , getting  25 millions from Ronaldo deal now, maybe Mendes owns the players right and he is loaning them to Braga, same as Anderson when he was owned 70% by a 3d party.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 05:31:57 PM by flurffmeister »
Lotito Vattene.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 05:42:52 PM »

Give me another explanation for a president like Lotito who never pays more than 10m on an established player , then splashes 21m over 2 unknown u18 players? Beside Zarate who was our most paid transferred player?

You pose a question and then answer it yourself.

Zarate is proof Lotito can spend 20 million on a young player that is far from established. We did it with Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao last summer and we're looking to do it again in this window with Wesley, perhaps even with Anderson's eventual replacement.

There's no need for the conspiracy theory in this case. It's perfectly legal for Lotito to give Mendes his commission via a transfer involving two of his clients. If Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao were scrubs and we paid 25.5 million in total, then I'd raise eyebrows.

But Pedro Neto was quoted at 15 million before we bought him and had reportedly been to La Masia because Barcelona liked him and were considering signing him. Wenger was also said to be an admirer. He had made his debut for Braga at a younger age than CR7 made his professional debut. He scored a goal for one of Portugal's leading teams having just turned 17. He was in the first team at Braga.

In this market, I don't care what Transfermarkt says - you don't get a player with Pedro Neto's CV for less than 15 million euro. You just don't.

As for Bruno Jordao, word is they like him at Formello and he's going to Auronzo. He's only 19. He plays any minutes at all next season, he's worth 10 million euro minimum. If he plays as much as Murgia did last season, for example, we'll make our money back on selling him alone.

If we go this season without using these kids, then I would criticise the club for the transfer. But as much as I think 25.5 million for both is excessive, I don't think it's by any means excessive to the point where we cry conspiracy.

Because it's really not far-fetched to think Lotito was happy to invest heavily in players recommended by the man that is effectively the world's leading talent scout when hebankrolls Igli Tare to go spend 10-15 million on people not known outside Belgium.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »

Maybe there will be no need to replace Di Gennaro if he finds a new club.  Both Murgia and Jordao as backups.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 07:11:22 PM »

Give me another explanation for a president like Lotito who never pays more than 10m on an established player , then splashes 21m over 2 unknown u18 players? Beside Zarate who was our most paid transferred player?

You pose a question and then answer it yourself.

Zarate is proof Lotito can spend 20 million on a young player that is far from established. We did it with Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao last summer and we're looking to do it again in this window with Wesley, perhaps even with Anderson's eventual replacement.

There's no need for the conspiracy theory in this case. It's perfectly legal for Lotito to give Mendes his commission via a transfer involving two of his clients. If Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao were scrubs and we paid 25.5 million in total, then I'd raise eyebrows.

But Pedro Neto was quoted at 15 million before we bought him and had reportedly been to La Masia because Barcelona liked him and were considering signing him. Wenger was also said to be an admirer. He had made his debut for Braga at a younger age than CR7 made his professional debut. He scored a goal for one of Portugal's leading teams having just turned 17. He was in the first team at Braga.

In this market, I don't care what Transfermarkt says - you don't get a player with Pedro Neto's CV for less than 15 million euro. You just don't.

As for Bruno Jordao, word is they like him at Formello and he's going to Auronzo. He's only 19. He plays any minutes at all next season, he's worth 10 million euro minimum. If he plays as much as Murgia did last season, for example, we'll make our money back on selling him alone.

If we go this season without using these kids, then I would criticise the club for the transfer. But as much as I think 25.5 million for both is excessive, I don't think it's by any means excessive to the point where we cry conspiracy.

Because it's really not far-fetched to think Lotito was happy to invest heavily in players recommended by the man that is effectively the world's leading talent scout when hebankrolls Igli Tare to go spend 10-15 million on people not known outside Belgium.

Are you seriously comparing neto to zarate?? Zarate established himself  at lazio in the first season , that 20m looked like a bargain because he excelled! What did neto do to justify his 15m price tag??
Lotito Vattene.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 08:12:34 PM »

I didn't compare Zarate and Pedro Neto; I basically repeated what you said back to you. When did Lotito spend big money on a young player? When he signed Zarate, as you pointed out.

Zarate was clearly more of a prospect then than Pedro Neto is now - that's why we spent more money on Zarate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 46