Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46

Author Topic: Pre-Season Training (2018)  (Read 13830 times)

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Pre-Season Training (2018)
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2018, 09:11:56 AM »

I didn't compare Zarate and Pedro Neto; I basically repeated what you said back to you. When did Lotito spend big money on a young player? When he signed Zarate, as you pointed out.

Zarate was clearly more of a prospect then than Pedro Neto is now - that's why we spent more money on Zarate.

What i said is, Zarate had an exceptional season which left Lotito without a choice but triggering the option of buying him or risk further troubles with the fan because Mauro was already a fan favorite.Lotito never spent more than 10m on a player.

on the 29th of August Keita was sold through Mendes to Monaco, few hours later Jordao and Neto sign for Lazio for a combined 8m loan fee.How is that possible? the highest loan fee paid on 2 unknown players? Lotito is negotiating to lower Acerbi's fees by 1m , so you wanna convince me that he splashed 8m initial fee and another 14m on two unknown players Jordao played for Braga B and Neto with 3 caps to his name? who pays 26m on two unknown players? not even real madrid! Hence Mendes commission fees!! explain to me how Keita wen to Monaco and Neto+Jordao arrived suddenly an hour later.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2018, 09:21:31 AM »

What i said is, Zarate had an exceptional season which left Lotito without a choice but triggering the option of buying him or risk further troubles with the fan because Mauro was already a fan favorite.Lotito never spent more than 10m on a player.

Lotito had a choice with Zarate - it was literally an 'option'. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic's transfer fee was 18 million euro in the end, and most here hadn't a clue who he was. What you're saying isn't true. Sure, examples are few and far between, but it has happened so it shouldn't blow minds that Lotito did it again on two highly-rated kids Tare apparently loves.

Lotito is negotiating to lower Acerbi's fees by 1m , so you wanna convince me that he splashed 8m initial fee and another 14m on two unknown players Jordao played for Braga B and Neto with 3 caps to his name?

And you want to convince me that a man negotiating to death to save pennies on Acerbi was happy to pay an agent 25.5 million in commission?

It's very easy to explain what occurred and I've done it. I don't need to keep repeating myself. If you didn't get it from my previous post, you're not going to.

And look, maybe you're right. But maybe a lot of things are not what they seem. Maybe de Vrij is James Pallotta's secret son. I think I could make a good case for that one. But there are easier explanations for why he messed up v Leverkusen and Inter.

Since Mendes IS NOT Keita's agent, Lotito would only pay Mendes commission if Mendes was able to negotiate a better price with Monaco than Lotito could. For the commission to be 25.5 million, Mendes would've had to add more than 25.5 million to the price tag. So basically, you are arguing that Monaco were only willing to pay Lazio 2-3 million for Keita, but once Mendes told them Keita was a good player, they raised their bid to 30 million.

You're smarter than that, flurff.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:35:19 AM by Cathal »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2018, 10:06:14 AM »

According to Radiosei, the following is the schedule for pre-season medicals.

Wednesday: Lulic, Radu, Immobile, Leiva, Felipe Anderson, Luis Alberto, Basta, Luiz Felipe, Murgia and Strakosha.

And guess which player of the above has yet to be photographed at Clinica Paideia this morning  :rolley:

Either he was scheduled to come in later than the others, or he's late. Or he's not turning up.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 11:16:42 AM »

According to Radiosei, the following is the schedule for pre-season medicals.

Wednesday: Lulic, Radu, Immobile, Leiva, Felipe Anderson, Luis Alberto, Basta, Luiz Felipe, Murgia and Strakosha.

And guess which player of the above has yet to be photographed at Clinica Paideia this morning  :rolley:

Either he was scheduled to come in later than the others, or he's late. Or he's not turning up.

Looks like he's been scheduled for another day.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2018, 11:36:29 AM »

Yeah, but almost certainly because he no-showed. Acerbi's medical with Sassuolo was re-scheduled too and we all know why and what ultimately happened.

I'd be more confident than not that we don't see Anderson in Auronzo at this point. I'd say Lazio just got the message.

PS. Pedro Neto apparently going to Auronzo now.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 11:46:37 AM »

Yeah, but almost certainly because he no-showed. Acerbi's medical with Sassuolo was re-scheduled too and we all know why and what ultimately happened.

I'd be more confident than not that we don't see Anderson in Auronzo at this point. I'd say Lazio just got the message.

A transfer really needs to take place now, we really don't need a summer and a seasonstart with Felipe wanting to go.  We've seen before that would only give trouble.

Expectedly Neto joining in, what else to do ....

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 01:37:04 PM »

A transfer really needs to take place now, we really don't need a summer and a seasonstart with Felipe wanting to go.  We've seen before that would only give trouble.

Expectedly Neto joining in, what else to do ....

This should be worked out quite fast, and if not, i don't think its gonna cause to much problem. The way i see this, is that both parties wants a transfer.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 03:40:24 PM »

First training session of the season this evening, but it's interesting to note which players Lazio have brought in to undergo medicals and fitness tests.

I think this not only tells us who we should expect to be in the first team moving forward, but also which players Inzaghi values.

The following players have had their medical:

Proto, Durmisi, Berisha, Sprocati, Parolo, Lulic, Radu, Immobile, Leiva, Luis Alberto, Basta, Luiz Felipe, Murgia, Strakosha (14 players in total)

The following players have had their pre-season fitness tests:

Caicedo, Bastos, Wallace, Guerrieri, Marusic (5 players in total)

Keep in mind, Milinkovic-Savic and Caceres are currently on vacation.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 03:50:49 PM »

Do you mean those 5 are not valued as much by Inzaghi?

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 03:59:53 PM »

Do you mean those 5 are not valued as much by Inzaghi?

Well, our most important players have all had their medicals. Other first-teamers had fitness tests. Many players have yet to have a medical or a fitness test. Others will have medicals and fitness tests later in the week. Others won't have any tests and will be told to train in their own time until they find a new club.

The guys that are going to Auronzo will be scheduled first so that we don't run into any problems before we travel across Italy. In my opinion, the schedule reveals a pecking order.

So I find it interesting, for example, that Caicedo was important enough to bring in for fitness tests today but Patric was not. Little things like that can tell us quite a bit.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46