Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What should we accept for SMS?  (Read 492 times)

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
What should we accept for SMS?
« on: July 01, 2018, 02:17:35 PM »

As the question says, what are your expectations for a SMS sale.  :rolley:
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

Cathal

Re: What should we accept for SMS?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:02:25 PM »

I'd have had no real qualms about selling SMS for the right price, but since our mercato is well underway, selling him now is utterly pointless. So it was under no circumstances for me.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »

Sell him for anything more than 120 million. I'd want him to stay of course but the clubs who want him now will also want to have his price reduced and if he doesn't have another great season the price will inevitably drop.

I wouldn't sell him to Juventus. That's the only thing I don't want at all.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »

Wouldn't sell him now at any price and I'm inclined to believe that club has similar view.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 03:54:59 PM »

I'd have had no real qualms about selling SMS for the right price, but since our mercato is well underway, selling him now is utterly pointless. So it was under no circumstances for me.

Agree, but do you really think that Tare/Lotito will turn down these offers i lined up? It's just to big of a risk to do so.
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo

kevlar

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 04:07:26 PM »

Have to agree with Lazioserbia, 120-130 mil and NOT to Juve.
IX.I.MCM

Cathal

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 04:12:22 PM »

Agree, but do you really think that Tare/Lotito will turn down these offers i lined up? It's just to big of a risk to do so.

They turn these offers down all the time, according to them.

Is refusing to sell SMS a bigger risk than selling him for 100+ million and potentially losing out on 400 million of Champions League revenue over the next 4 years as a result?

I can't understand why, but only a few of us seem to have considered what happens if we sell SMS.

We can't re-invest SMS money in players because our squad is too big, we almost certainly can't attract a better player than SMS for a fraction of his transfer fee, we would then suffer in terms of results which will lead to a significant drop in revenue.

So why sell?

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »

We also couldn't afford the salary of someone good enough to replace him.

TracyJacks

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 05:07:06 PM »

Sooner or later Savic will definitely move. I think if we can keep him until the next season, that's a good job. I can see him going to Madrid or Barcelona next season. I don't want to see him to Juventus.

Yepp, we couldn't afford or attract someone like Savic calibre. But, we can doing smart move to find a joker replacement on next winter mercato. I would like to see Grujic on loan. If he failed impressed, we can try to find another replacement for Savic. I don't want to see panic buying after seling Savic
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:10:18 PM by TracyJacks »
Pages: [1]