Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Football and Lazio Fans Around the World  (Read 236 times)

lazio28

• Aquilotto
Football and Lazio Fans Around the World
« on: July 05, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »

Stumbled across this video last night. I think it perfectly reflects the positive impact that football has all over the planet, as embodied by the World Cup. Where's the craziest place that you guys have met a fellow Lazio fan? Anyone got a photo of a Lazio shirt in a cool location abroad?

https://youtu.be/5cbg7O0ZzGA

The video is definitely worth checking out.

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Football and Lazio Fans Around the World
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 01:03:34 PM »

Where's the craziest place that you guys have met a fellow Lazio fan? Anyone got a photo of a Lazio shirt in a cool location abroad?

The weirdest place for me was seeing a guy wearing a Lazio jersey inside a Buddhist temple not too far out from Bangkok, Thailand nearly 3 years ago now. I went up to him and asked him in English 'are you a Lazio fan?', and he smiled and said 'yes, from the Netherlands'. Good dude !

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »

For me, it was the moment I stepped into a cable car at Pao de Acucar in Rio de Janeiro while wearing a replica -9 shirt and a bloke says to me: "hai vinto".

This was about six years ago, ages before we resurrected that shirt. The guy was from Rome and got his mates to take a photo of us together haha.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »

Here in Bulgaria there are a lot of Lazio fans so I have seen a lot, so it is not strange. I have seen people wearing Lazio's t-hirts in Greece as well.
Pages: [1]