Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BT Sports lose Serie A rights  (Read 415 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: BT Sports lose Serie A rights
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 01:33:41 PM »

:wuzz: I wish we still had the good old reliability of filemon.tv with it's puppet show-enhanced Lazio games  :razz:

Last season Lazio weren't shown much on BT Sport towards the end of the season and sometimes there wouldn't even be a different kick off time match shown on any of the channels. More often than not it's resorting to streams but this is much more difficult than it used to be when atdhe etc. were still up and running.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »

:wuzz: I wish we still had the good old reliability of filemon.tv with it's puppet show-enhanced Lazio games  :razz:

Last season Lazio weren't shown much on BT Sport towards the end of the season and sometimes there wouldn't even be a different kick off time match shown on any of the channels. More often than not it's resorting to streams but this is much more difficult than it used to be when atdhe etc. were still up and running.

Remember there's about 8 different kick-off times this season  :beer:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 01:52:24 PM »

You mean Sport Lemon? And their famous logo with two players having an aerial duel for a lemon?

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »

Them days!!!
FORZA LAZIO!

ScottishDiCanio

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 01:21:26 PM »

BT are financially treading the line a bit, seem to be a lot of redundancies at the moment.

The Euro round up show they used to do season before last was excellent, but they got rid of that.

Their coverage of Serie A was brilliant IMO, didn't miss many Lazio games at all last year.

Be interesting to see what this Eleven Sport are like, run by the chairman of Leeds United. 

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »

BT are financially treading the line a bit, seem to be a lot of redundancies at the moment.

Not really surprised. Not a situation I'm following, but when they were bidding big for rights a few years ago, I did think it was a bit crazy.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:17 PM »

Be interesting to see what this Eleven Sport are like, run by the chairman of Leeds United.

Another reason which makes me resent the fact I've got to line his pockets to pay to watch Lazio.
Pages: 1 [2]