Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 'Home' or 'Europa League'?  (Read 387 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
'Home' or 'Europa League'?
« on: July 16, 2018, 03:35:32 PM »

Ran a poll on the LazioLand Twitter last week and got quite a favourable response to the 'Europa League' shirt and running a similar poll now on Twitter and getting a similar response to the Maglia Bandiera - the 'Home' shirt for this season.

So I thought it warranted a poll. Which do you prefer? 'Home' or 'Europa League'?

Home

Europa League

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: 'Home' or 'Europa League'?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 04:01:09 PM »

I don't like the collar on either shirt, but I'd take the eagle shirt over the EL shirt.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:08:09 PM »

I voted Europa League. If I'm being honest with myself, I just prefer something new as long as it's nice, and I think the Europa League kit is nice enough. If I was Lotito, making a business decision or picking something I think people would appreciate, I'd look at it differently. But on a personal level, I like new.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 04:10:00 PM »

Home shirt because its amazing and iconic and something thats only ours.

However, because I already own it from a few seasons ago (even if its now out of date with Mauri on the back!)  if I were to buy one it would be the away shirt this season

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »

Voted the EL shirt.  I love the meaning of the home shirt but the new one gives a fresh look.  It's simple, good and fits the club as well.

aldo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 04:46:10 PM »

Both are terrible. I think macron have done a good job over the years but I don't see how they're recycling the home jersey and the sleeves and collar on the EL Jersey are atrocious.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »

Both are terrible. I think macron have done a good job over the years but I don't see how they're recycling the home jersey and the sleeves and collar on the EL Jersey are atrocious.

I wouldn't call them terrible but you got a point.

The sleeves are bad. The size of the shirt doesn't match the size of the sleeves in my opinion. Either the shirt is too small or the sleeves are too big. I also don't like the fact that the sleeves are long but I understand they need to be because of the eagle eagle and the stripes.

Europa League shirt is just a white shirt with a blue stripe. Basically it's a copy of our old shirts but not remotely good enough. Too simple for me.

All in all they look OK, any shirt that is sky blue is beautiful for me. But Macron disappointed this time.

Also, the photographer who took these photos is shit. Don't want to say nothing bad against Lulic but he isn't the one you should advertise your shirts on.

Radu, Milinkovic Savic, maybe Marusic, Strakosha, those are the players who look good and have muscular figure. Lulic looks like a drunk guy on a Monday morning. The management is so stupid sometimes that they can't get this simple shit right. I wouldn't publish those photos if I was Lotito.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:58:21 PM by lazioserbia »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 09:46:56 PM »

Why do we have a red shirt for Strakosha? I never understood that. Make it green, gray, dark blue, anything but not red.

Miro

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 11:04:53 PM »

I voted for home, it was slightly better than the other. Both of them are kinda blah. The home shirt would look better with dark shorts.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 11:45:58 PM »

Europa shirt is 'nice' .

Home shirt is 'unique' . If I wasn't a laziali I probably wouldn't like or appreciate either.

The collars on both are probably worth a mention ... Both are horrible and cheap looking.
Pages: [1] 2