Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 'Home' or 'Europa League'?  (Read 358 times)

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: 'Home' or 'Europa League'?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 06:01:02 AM »

I like that white jersey when we had it in 2000, but I dont like the current one with that slim fit design. If it has to be white, I prefer the one that our coaches wear in Auronzo:

Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 06:38:35 AM »

I donít like the concept of a EL strip because I feel it devalues the actual home shirt, saying itís not special enough to wear in Europe. I say that even though the strip we wore in Europe last season was beautiful. This one I donít feel looks anywhere near as good as the Centenary strip.
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 08:46:30 AM »

UEFA rules mean we cant wear the eagle shirt in Europe.. im not sure exactly what their problem is with it, but we wanted to wear it before and that is why the black on black eagle shirt was created.

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 11:59:09 PM »

UEFA rules mean we cant wear the eagle shirt in Europe.. im not sure exactly what their problem is with it, but we wanted to wear it before and that is why the black on black eagle shirt was created.

Sure and I can accept working around that but we have often had European strips, mostly in seasons where the home strip was simply sky blue.
La Lazio Ť la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.
Pages: 1 [2]