Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 241

Author Topic: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)  (Read 59792 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« on: July 01, 2018, 10:40:05 AM »

According to FI, Barca is after SMS too and could offer Rafinha in the deal. I hope Lotito knows that selling SMS abroad is best for Lazio, forget about Juve.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »

If SMS goes, we will lose an aerial duel for counter attack.
Cebalos, Rafinha, or Adrea Gomez aren't fitted with our style of play. Instead I choose Grujic.
Anyway Inter has very active in this summer. politano, DV and many more.
Tough competition for next season for UCL imo. Seeing us only bringing Durmisi and Berisha so far, I am a bit skeptical. plus we will lose FA and yet reinforcement for defender

Inter is doing no different then any other summer.  Nainggolan will be an addition the way Spalleti will use him but the rest won't be different.  Politano doesn't worry me and De Vrij is on the bench if starters stay.  :twinkle:
Therefore we could take Candreva for wing back in 352. He is fitted to play there in NT. But with cut off salary.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 11:05:57 AM »

The problem is Lotito who is has to deal with if we lost an important players, he replaced with a promising players

It's not a problem, it's the smart thing to do. it's what we have done every time we have sold an 'important' player. Last season was our most exciting in a long time. The system is working.

It's when you start blowing 10s of millions on 26-30 year old established players who will hold little resale value, not to mention the wages they would demand, that's when things start to go downhill.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 11:19:15 AM »

The problem is Lotito who is has to deal with if we lost an important players, he replaced with a promising players

It's not a problem, it's the smart thing to do. it's what we have done every time we have sold an 'important' player. Last season was our most exciting in a long time. The system is working.

It's when you start blowing 10s of millions on 26-30 year old established players who will hold little resale value, not to mention the wages they would demand, that's when things start to go downhill.
I called Baselli, Romagnoli, Emre Can are established players and affordable if we sold SMS. while Lotito will take Gelson Martin, the duo salsburg promising players, and Acerbi

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »

I called Baselli, Romagnoli, Emre Can are established players and affordable if we sold SMS. while Lotito will take Gelson Martin, the duo salsburg promising players, and Acerbi

Baselli might be the one that's feasable, but would you rather spend 30-40mil on him (his price will inflate once we have 100mil to spend) or 7mil for Berisha?

Emre Can has signed for Juve and would never have come here and Milan are extremely unlikely to ever sell Romagnoli to us and he is extremely unlikely to accept our wage.

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 11:53:16 AM »

I don't mind spending 20mil something for SMS replacement. And Baselli should be only 20-25 mil.
7 mil for Berisha is good move but isn't Berisha comes not to be a replacement of SMS I believe.
Can is the example of established players. I can take note of Brandlt Germany, Praet because of his established moment in Seri A. While Romagnoli is that Milan has issue FFP. Milan needs to sell

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »

The Berisha deal could turn out to be bargain of the season in world football if keeps playing like he did at Salzburg.

As for Romagnoli, the last chance we had at signing him died when he extended his contract.I do not believe he will ever play for Lazio which is a shame..

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:16:39 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 12:21:52 PM »

I really hope we hear good news from Acerbi deal this week. We have a hole in our defense. Let's not forget how many goals we conceded last year.

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 12:36:21 PM »

I really hope we hear good news from Acerbi deal this week. We have a hole in our defense. Let's not forget how many goals we conceded last year.

I am very positive on Acerbi. I think he is right guy as DV replacement (within our financial reach of course). But, I think that Lazio needs to have (at lest) another "Acerbi" as CB.

torsten

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 02:10:45 PM »

Think that both Durmisi and Berisha could go into the starting eleven and be good.

So now we expect Silvio Proto to replace Ivan Vargic. That should be an upgrade. Any news about Danilo Cataldi? I know I'm crazy, but i still think that he could have a place in the 25 team, thing is he probably wants to be a starter..
Alessandro Nesta, Fernando Couto, Stefano Fiore, Tommaso Rocchi, Stefano Mauri, Giuseppe Biava, Federico Marchetti, Danilo Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Simone Inzaghi, Ciro Immobile, Marco Parolo
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 241