Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 241

Author Topic: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)  (Read 60028 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 02:12:59 PM »

I don't mind spending 20mil something for SMS replacement. And Baselli should be only 20-25 mil.

It's crap that cost 25 million. If we want crap, let's sign it for pennies.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 03:11:41 PM »

I don't mind spending 20mil something for SMS replacement. And Baselli should be only 20-25 mil.

It's crap that cost 25 million. If we want crap, let's sign it for pennies.
I would love to hear from you the name of replacement of SMS if h goes as established as Baselli  :whistle:

Nass

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2018, 03:31:05 PM »

Marchetti (1,4), Djordjevic (1,2), de Vrij (1,3), Nani (2,5) and Rozzi (0,1) released 6,5 millions in salary.

We only know Berisha comes in at 1,3 and maybe Durmisi something around the same, Sprocati can't get more than 0,7 and Proto will most definitely be at less salary than Marchetti so there is absolutely room for at least one more player (maybe Acerbi at 1,5-2?) before even making any sales and we will still have saved on salaries compared to last season. So the signings made already in June had IMO nothing to do with what will happen in July and August but were direct additions from space made up by those free contracts above.

An important challenge this summer will be to find buyers to all unwanted players that has an expiring contract 2019 (Mauricio, Prce, Lukaku, Perea) because we can't loan those players out at their last year (or we could renew and send them out on loan again) of contract. Then we have the long list of all other returnees that must be dealt with as well like Kishna, Morrison, Lombardi, Cataldi, Minala, Rossi and Tounkara to mention some. Vargic being here is not good karma for our squad either if he's not to be featured.

Then we can start talking departures like SMS, FA, Wallace, Basta and Di Gennaro because what is happening here needs to be addressed with equal (hopefully even better) replacements

We must end up with a 25-man squad that must have 4 Italians and other regulations to be considered. (Wesley would occupy one of the 2 non-EU spots so the other one must have 4 international caps or something like that)

All in all, there's a lot of work to be done so be patient with our board fellow laziali

SNHW

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2018, 03:45:12 PM »

Although taking all SMS rumours with a pinch of salt, Barca's interest does seem legit. Reports suggesting that, after Inter fannied around with the Rafinha deal, Barca could send him to us if they move for Sergej. Not a bad player at all and definitely the best that has been linked with us in a part-exchange!

https://thelaziali.com/2018/07/01/report-rafinha-lazio/
In Tare We Trust

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 12:13:45 AM »

Badstuber is now a free agent, just wanted to mention this.  :twinkle:

Newest Juve - Sergej includes the involvement of Bentancur.

Wesley left with his current team to summertrainingcamp, so a deal is clearly not close.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 12:50:00 AM »

I would take Bentacur and a big sum of money..like 80-90 mill euros. If that's on the cards that is.

Also Badstuber and Acerbi? now we're talking.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

SNHW

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 08:54:53 AM »

Media in Italy suggesting that the Felipe Anderson to West Ham deal is very nearly collapsing - which would mean he remains at Lazio. It is then down to the management to work out how to include him in their plans, with a tactical shake-up potentially needed to accomadate for Luis Alberto, Ciro Immobile and Felipe himself.

https://thelaziali.com/2018/07/02/report-felipe-anderson-lazio/
In Tare We Trust

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 10:30:03 AM »

Media in Italy suggesting that the Felipe Anderson to West Ham deal is very nearly collapsing - which would mean he remains at Lazio. It is then down to the management to work out how to include him in their plans, with a tactical shake-up potentially needed to accomadate for Luis Alberto, Ciro Immobile and Felipe himself.

I hope this is true. And I hope Simone at least tries 4-2-3-1 with Sergej, LA, and FA behind Ciro.

TracyJacks

• Aquilotto
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2018, 10:57:51 AM »

I hope this is true. And I hope Simone at least tries 4-2-3-1 with Sergej, LA, and FA behind Ciro.

Yes, and sign him new contract soon. I donít want another drama like DV. His contract expired in 2020. Hurry

Cathal

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 11:21:36 AM »

I know what you're saying because if this was Football Manager and I took over this Lazio today, I'd start buying myself a new defence with the idea of playing 4-2-3-1 with that exact attack

But in reality, Inzaghi has spent a year with this tactic. Offensively, it can't work much better, and defensively, he went with this system because with our players, a back four wasn't working.

We're too committed to a back three to go back, I feel. We don't have any natural full-backs other than Patric.

So I think someone has to go or accept the Lazio bench as their new home. I think it will be Felipe Anderson. I think most people are worried at this point that it's going to be SMS.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 241