Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 164

Author Topic: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)  (Read 40675 times)

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« Reply #1490 on: October 02, 2018, 03:04:26 PM »

Kezman said no one ever talked about a release clause.Surely by no one he means both parties?
FORZA LAZIO!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« Reply #1491 on: October 02, 2018, 03:06:38 PM »

Kezman said no one ever talked about a release clause.Surely by no one he means both parties?

I'd have thought so, and Radiosei reported this morning that those reports are wrong - there's no release clause.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Transfers and Rumours (2018-2019)
« Reply #1492 on: October 02, 2018, 03:13:28 PM »

Looks like Milinkovic Savic ain't going nowhere...

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1493 on: October 03, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »

Anyone notice how weird these post-SMS and Immobile contract signing agent interviews are?

'One of' Immobile's agents said Ciro is like a son to Lotito while Kezman has said SMS loves Lazio, the fans and his teammates and wants to take Lazio into the Champions League with Leiva, Luis Alberto and Marusic. I mean, why those three players in particular?  :razz:

Gotta wonder how much they're being paid.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1494 on: October 03, 2018, 01:48:36 PM »

Cathal I’m worried about you because you are clearly suffering from the known illness called “lazionitis”. It’s a well know illnes that appears in most people after they’ve had to listen to years upon years of bullshit and now they no longer trust any words that comes from the club or players.

I’ve been a victim of this illness for years and i am still trying to find a cure.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1495 on: October 03, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »

Anyone notice how weird these post-SMS and Immobile contract signing agent interviews are?

'One of' Immobile's agents said Ciro is like a son to Lotito while Kezman has said SMS loves Lazio, the fans and his teammates and wants to take Lazio into the Champions League with Leiva, Luis Alberto and Marusic. I mean, why those three players in particular?  :razz:

No surprise.  Leiva and Luis Alberto are the other two big names in the midfield area.  And Kezman was surely involved with bringing Marusic here so he simply has to advertise this player weither it's fitting or not.   :twinkle:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #1496 on: October 03, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »

No surprise.  Leiva and Luis Alberto are the other two big names in the midfield area.  And Kezman was surely involved with bringing Marusic here so he simply has to advertise this player weither it's fitting or not.   :twinkle:

Marusic is so shit that even Coca Cola commercials would not make him any better  :beer:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1497 on: October 04, 2018, 10:59:47 PM »

This season is not going to be fun for us unless Lotito decides to invest some money in January. I know it's not his style, but he's going to have to do this if he wants to avoid a very real scenario of us not playing European football next season.

They should start looking at RWBs and CBs now who can be signed in January, regardless of whether it will cost more money than if it had been done in the summer.

Basta and Marusic can't cut it if we want to challenge for a CL spot and this defence we have is not even top 6 worthy.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #1498 on: October 05, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »

Can someone please post the numbers regarding Marusic, Caceres, Bastos, Wallace, Strakosha, Patric, Cataldi and Murgia?

When I say number, I mean on how much they were paid and how much their contract are worth.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #1499 on: November 12, 2018, 10:48:53 AM »

I don't expect Lazio to act in any winter market where we are in contention for a Top 4 placing, however, this indecision regarding who to play with Radu or Acerbi needs to be solved for the sake of our season.

Luiz Felipe plays well midweek, he gets the nod, makes a crucial mistake, now Wallace probably gets the nod, he'll make an error within 3 games, Luiz Felipe will be back in again.

And it seems Inzaghi has given up on Bastos and Caceres as centre-back options, which I have also done.

I think the only way we solve this is with a new signing and while I don't expect that to happen, if we're serious about a Top 4 push, this is one of the few occasions I'd argue that Lazio have to act.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 164