Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2018-19  (Read 1094 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2018-19
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »

I have 30 points on my bench. Richarlison, Wan-Bissaka and Pereira.

30 POINTS!!!!   :wuzz: :wuzz: :wuzz:

I hate this game.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »

... and no chance any of your first team won't play so that quality bench is used. Note for next season - bench boost in week one! It is certainly a very frustrating game at times.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 06:49:10 PM »

... and no chance any of your first team won't play so that quality bench is used. Note for next season - bench boost in week one! It is certainly a very frustrating game at times.

Just to rub it in, Sane comes on in the 87th min so Richarlison with 14p is stuck on the bench. Lovely.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »

Week 1:

1 Machiavelli III Kevin T   98   98
2 Vetelin Kuivat Pasi Isokangas   92   92
3 Mozzarella Normale Eivind Ytreland   88   88
4 Maximum20characters Cathal Mullan   77   77
5 Kura kura peja rusli   76   76

One weekend, just ten matches and already there is a very familiar look to the top of the table, which should be worrying for the rest of us. Kevin was in first place after just one match so it is no surprise that he is still there and almost on 100 points already. If any of his strikers had actually scored too then he might have been out of sight! There were few points scored by the expensive striking options but lots available from midfield and defence where many of us did well. As Rick and I were bemoaning, lots of points also got wasted on the bench with Crystal Palace defenders really making us pay for not selecting them. Why did we not twust in Woy?!

The other places in the top five are filled by two regular performers and two usually, how shall I put this, less successful managers. I don't think I need to elaborate further for you to know who is who but I'm hopeful that we will have some different names challenging this season, we certainly need everyone to be on their best form to try and stop Kevin.

Next week the first match is on Saturday at 12:30 so teams need confirming by 11:30.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

kevlar

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 08:39:57 AM »

We should really have some money prizes for the winner.  :razz:
IX.I.MCM

Cathal

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »

Made Aguero my triple captain. Just a shame it didn't save  :sevil:

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 02:32:23 PM »

:what: That must really hurt! :ohnoo:
If you think there was a problem with the site not saving your team then you should contact them, there might have been a glitch at the time you confirmed that is recorded somewhere.

Cathal

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »

:what: That must really hurt! :ohnoo:
If you think there was a problem with the site not saving your team then you should contact them, there might have been a glitch at the time you confirmed that is recorded somewhere.

I just did. I mean, I'm guessing it was my mistake but the fact Alex McCarthy ended up being my vice-captain makes me think otherwise. Let's see.

I'd obviously be top of the leaderboard had it saved, so it's kind of a big deal  :razz:

It was funny, I had a real gut feeling about it. Even after The Guardian said Aguero could be dropped, I couldn't shake the feeling. So it's very frustrating. Normally my instinct is always wrong!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2018, 10:05:03 AM »

Week 2:

1 Mozzarella Normale Eivind Ytreland   103   191
2 Machiavelli III Kevin T   90   188
3 DOLCEBUTRUTHLESS Ray Shagar   100   160
4 Vetelin Kuivat Pasi Isokangas   66   158
5 MakGyver It! Ed Gill   85   155

There is a new leader in week two and a couple of gatecrashers in the top five. Augero was the obvious captain choice against Huddersfield and did not let any of us down, four of the top five had him and captained him. Strangely in such a high scoring week, only Eivind and Ray broke the one hundred mark, the former returning to his once exclusive position! Kevin didn't suffer much even though he fell to second as last weeks incumbent, Pasi, had a relatively poor time without Aguero and slipped to fourth. There is already a bit of a gap between the top two and the rest but with some having gone early on their first wildcard, hopefully it won't get any bigger!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 10:09:42 AM »

Week 3:

1 Mozzarella Normale Eivind Ytreland   54   245
2 Machiavelli III Kevin T   49   237
3 DOLCEBUTRUTHLESS Ray Shagar   61   221
4 MakGyver It! Ed Gill   53   208
5 Enter Shaqiri Boris Pechev   57   201

10 Trainy McTrainface Mathias Langkjaer   79   181

This was the lowest scoring week so far with some of our points down by almost a half! It meant that there was little change in the situation, a few minor moves but nothing really gained or lost. Ray did gain a bit on the resident top two and Pasi was overtaken by Boris and myself although it is just a few points between us. Mathias was the top scorer but looking at his team it almost seems he should have scored more than 79. An amazing five man defence plus his goalkeeper scored a huge 53 of his points whilst his midfield only got 4 between three players! Kane worked out as captain to raise his total but if he had used his two West Ham players on the bench then he would have scored ten more. Nobody is cast adrift lower down and so there is no excuse for giving up at such an early stage!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5