Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Milan Badelj  (Read 1371 times)

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
Re: Milan Badelj
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 12:45:56 PM »

i hope that tonight he will lead the team in best way.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 01:21:42 AM »

Tipical Biglia from past  :ops:. Great match

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2018, 01:37:27 AM »

You can see Badelj isn't in peak form yet. Made some unusual little mistakes early on, but got better as the game went on. Solid performance in the end.

To have two players with the experience and quality of Leiva and Badelj for this important position in Inzaghi's system is something we should celebrate.

cz35

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2019, 03:51:10 AM »

So the guy that people where saying was bad and wanted him to leave in the middle of season, is now MOTM by consensus :bravo:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 08:17:52 AM »

Well, yesterday was his best performance, by far and wide, since he came to us. We knew he was capable, but it wasn't exactly showing in the field, did it.
If that one went it it would be goal of the season
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »

We are judging a player now by few minutes on the field? how many matches did Badelj start for us? and how many times did he come in as a sub? this player was wanted by plenty of teams in Italy and abroad with at least double the salary we offered him , yet he chose Lazio and such players should be appreciated because they play for passion and not for money... Inzaghi has been an asshole not giving him a proper chance with Parolo declining, Badelj can easily fill in his shoes. We just need to give him some time to settle down with the team.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 09:54:11 AM »

I might be mistaken, but dont remember anyone saying he was a bad player?

Just that, he isnt a better DM that Leiva, hes not a better CM than Savic and in form so far this season not better than Parolo, so it justifiably annoyed people when he was apparently complaining about a lack of game time, as if it were his right to be in the starting 11.

He had a good game yesterday and deserves the praise.

flurffmeister

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 02:32:36 PM »

how do you know he is not better than Parolo when you are not giving him enough playing time?his history in Serie a shows otherwise and he is younger than Parolo, his role is different than Leiva's and yes he is not better than Savic , but he is definitely better than Cataldi going in as sub ahead of him against Sevilla. for those who watched him with Fiorentina will agree with what i will say , Badelj can easily play with Leiva instead of Parolo who has been nothing but average throughout this season.
Il tricolore non cancella l'odore.
Lotito Vattene.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 03:10:46 PM »

No, nobody said he was bad.  It was mentioned not being a good fit for the style and setup.
Adjustment time was needed and he didn't have a decent summerprepping.

Badelj is a supertalented player that stands alone, without doubt.  The way he caresses the ball while passing or shooting is a thing of beauty for me.  I could watch it all day long.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »

I can probably agree that he is better than Cataldi, although they play different roles.
But I wont agree that he is better than Parolo, or that Parolo has been "nothing but average".
People dont appreciate Parolo for what he does, because he doesnt catch the eye and isnt flashy people just assume he is not good. We will notice when he is gone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4