Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Joaquin Correa  (Read 2476 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Joaquin Correa
« on: July 31, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »

Welcome to the first club of Rome!

:offlag:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:58:05 AM by Evesto »

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Joaquin Correa
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 10:55:52 AM »

JoaquĆ­n Correa||WELCOME TO S.S.LAZIO||
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:09:26 AM »

daje TU CU

-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 11:16:08 AM »

So I've read through a few Sevilla fan forums to gather an opinion on Correa.

I'd say most of them are fine with the transfer as Correa obviously has the talent but didn't do much in the 2 seasons he spent there. They can't have more patience with him and are also well covered in that department so are satisfied with making a small profit on the transfer.

A few argues they could've got more money for him because they all agree that Correa will explode, they just don't know when. Maybe not in La Liga which is why a move to Serie A might be good for him to unleash his full potential.

He is fast, very strong and has good dribbling but as soon as he's close to the box nothing happens. He always takes the wrong decisions on when to shoot or pass and is very frustrating to watch  :rolley:

So hopefully Inzaghi can polish him a bit, make him more aware of what to do on the final third and we might have a real gem in our hands.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 11:31:01 AM »

So I've read through a few Sevilla fan forums to gather an opinion on Correa.

I'd say most of them are fine with the transfer as Correa obviously has the talent but didn't do much in the 2 seasons he spent there. They can't have more patience with him and are also well covered in that department so are satisfied with making a small profit on the transfer.

A few argues they could've got more money for him because they all agree that Correa will explode, they just don't know when. Maybe not in La Liga which is why a move to Serie A might be good for him to unleash his full potential.

He is fast, very strong and has good dribbling but as soon as he's close to the box nothing happens. He always takes the wrong decisions on when to shoot or pass and is very frustrating to watch  :rolley:

So hopefully Inzaghi can polish him a bit, make him more aware of what to do on the final third and we might have a real gem in our hands.

He's extremely skilled, movements are simply goreous to watch at times.  He will explode, and that might be in his natural role behind the striker(s).  I really think being a winger at Sevilla was not the best thing for him.

Compare Alberto as a winger at Liverpool and now centrally here there's clearly a huge difference. 
I'm hoping for thesame with Correa.

Cathal

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 11:32:57 AM »

Correa is Anderson minus form. With Anderson, there's 3-month periods where he looks like one of the best in the world. With Correa, it's more 3-minute periods.

We're buying into talent and potential without any real indication that he'll come good.

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 11:34:48 AM »

Correa is Anderson minus form. With Anderson, there's 3-month periods where he looks like one of the best in the world. With Correa, it's more 3-minute periods.

We're buying into talent and potential without any real indication that he'll come good.

If he can score 3 goals against Merda in 3 minutes then i'm all for it  :razz:
-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 11:35:56 AM »

Welcome Joaquin! I also understand that Sevilla-fans wanted more from him and wanted to get more money for him, but i think and hope this will be a superdeal for us! Daje Correa!  :sciarpa05:
Against modern football!

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 12:39:02 PM »

According to his statistics at Sevilla he should definitely play every Coppa Italia match - an outstanding 8 goals in 13 in the Spanish Cup compared to just a pitiful 7 in 60 in all other competitions!

I don't really know much about him so don't know what to expect, an expensive reserve for Luis Alberto or more? If he is the Anderson replacement then will he find much space?

as soon as he's close to the box nothing happens. He always takes the wrong decisions on when to shoot or pass and is very frustrating to watch

:ohnoo: A bit like several others of recent vintage...
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 12:42:47 PM »

According to his statistics at Sevilla he should definitely play every Coppa Italia match - an outstanding 8 goals in 13 in the Spanish Cup compared to just a pitiful 7 in 60 in all other competitions!

I don't really know much about him so don't know what to expect, an expensive reserve for Luis Alberto or more? If he is the Anderson replacement then will he find much space?

as soon as he's close to the box nothing happens. He always takes the wrong decisions on when to shoot or pass and is very frustrating to watch

:ohnoo: A bit like several others of recent vintage...

It depends on the formation. He can easily play behind Immobile and alongside LA if we go 3-4-2-1.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8