Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Joaquin Correa  (Read 2479 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Joaquin Correa
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 12:48:59 PM »

The problem I can see with 3-4-2-1 and Correa with Luis Alberto is that it would mean Milinkovic-Savic further back and less effective.

Interestingly, I was looking up a bit about our new signing and if you search for 'Correa Lazio' it will also find a long forgotten player called Lucas Correa. He was also Argentinian and was bought from a Serie C side for 500,000 in 2007 and loaned out every year until his contract ended in 2011. Does anyone remember him?!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:11:28 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Cathal

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 01:16:22 PM »

I remember him well enough to keep wanting to call the new Correa 'Lucas'.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 01:27:30 PM »

:razz: Now I've (re)discovered the old Correa I expect I'll do the same!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 02:06:11 PM »

I am happy with the deal. Not expecting immediate fireworks but expecting someone to come in and fight for a spot without complainingtoo much.
FORZA LAZIO!

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 07:08:26 PM »

I've got the impression that he looks like Zarate after watching his Youtube video, but given what Rizmo said above, he seems like the exact copy of Anderson.
I never see him played yet, so I just hope he turns out to be better player for us than Zarate n Anderson. Welcome!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 07:17:00 PM »

Looks good on tape and you can clearly see his fantastic talent. But it's already been stated that he needs more efficiency in the final third. Good thing is he has the skill to pull it off. I like that he isn't a midget like most comparable players with these dribbling skills, but a very tall frame that can still be bulked up a little bit.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »

I am pretty skeptical about this transfer, I don't think he has shown anything to deserve the price we pay for him.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2018, 03:34:47 PM »

I am pretty skeptical about this transfer, I don't think he has shown anything to deserve the price we pay for him.

In this market his age alone pretty much justifies the price. We shouldn't lose much money even if he flops.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 12:52:46 AM »

3511 ? I hope that he will use his time when Inzaghi wants ti rest LA-SMS.
 Sadly, no way that three of them will start together.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2018, 10:28:31 PM »

The Arsenal game was on TV in Norway and an Norwegian expert on Spanish football mainly was commentating. When Correa came on and created a couple of chances but his finishing was poor the commentator said that "it's typical Correa, does some great things up until the final moments and then it comes to nothing".

Hopefully he can change that otherwise I'm guessing we all have less hair next summer.

Commentator also added that when Correa is in the zone he is magical, the thing is though that he rarely is in the zone...
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8