Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Joaquin Correa  (Read 2475 times)

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquila Senior
Re: Joaquin Correa
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2019, 02:54:19 PM »

If we count only Goal actions than : corner kicks are our main weapon -LA.(Bologna-Cagliari-Juve)
Which is quite a shame, considering the insame amount of good chances in recent weeks which we've created out of open play and counter attacks. A little bit more concentration and determination when finishing is needed for all our midfielders and attackers.

Caxi

Re: Joaquin Correa
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2019, 04:17:37 PM »

Considering the quality of opposition, I would say the amount of chances we've created lately is fine, but I really need to see more against lesser teams to say we should omit Parolo in favour of Correa. Put simply, we conceded 4 goals against Napoli and Juventus and neither of them played well. That's concerning.

I appreciate what you guys are saying about Correa creating space for others, but any player with his attributes will do so. Zarate at his worst did that for us. I think Pedro Neto could do that for us.

What I need to see from Correa is more involvement in key attacks from minute 1 to 90. We talk about Caicedo and Ciro missing chances because they are always present. LA and SMS stand out on a bad day now because they are getting more active in terms of their influence on a game.

With Correa, versus Inter, I think he was simply one of our weaker performers no matter how you frame it. Yes, completely agree he's a weapon, but I think he appears more threatening to the viewer than he actually is.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]