Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Poll : 3511 with Parolo or 3421 with Badelj  (Read 991 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Poll : 3511 with Parolo or 3421 with Badelj
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 06:31:58 PM »

I prefer 3511. Depends a lot on the opposition though.

Whether it's going to be Parolo or Badelj playing isn't that important. I don't like the 3421 because it's too much players up front.

I don't see it like its to much players upfront. Only difference with the 3-4-2-1 and the 3-5-1-1 for me is that we have 2 DCM instead of 1.

In 3421 we would have Milinkovic Savic and Alberto behind Immobile. In 3511 we have only Alberto behind Immobile and Milinkovic Savic in midfield.

Also, I don't think we need two DMs. Three defenders, Leiva and WBs is enough for defense. The fact that half of our defense is pure shit is another story  :twinkle:

Parolo or Badelj would be down to who is better overall or who is in better form at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:33:32 PM by lazioserbia »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 06:47:32 PM »

btw,this is great poll  :offlag:

Can't take credit, it was Cathal's idea.  :twinkle:

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2018, 06:58:48 PM »

Having seen badeji in fiore the past years, i would like him to take parolos place when he has a better understastind of how we play.
I think parolo is getting old ,but i really like him as a player.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »

Whether it's going to be Parolo or Badelj playing isn't that important. I don't like the 3421 because it's too much players up front.

I don't see it like its to much players upfront. Only difference with the 3-4-2-1 and the 3-5-1-1 for me is that we have 2 DCM instead of 1.

In 3421 we would have Milinkovic Savic and Alberto behind Immobile. In 3511 we have only Alberto behind Immobile and Milinkovic Savic in midfield.

Also, I don't think we need two DMs. Three defenders, Leiva and WBs is enough for defense. The fact that half of our defense is pure shit is another story  :twinkle:

Parolo or Badelj would be down to who is better overall or who is in better form at the moment.

It wouldn't matter much. 
In Inzaghi's setup Sergej and Alberto are behind Ciro in attack and in defence Sergej is left from Leiva.

Alberto is half a mezzala as well.  Only with Leiva, Badelj, Correa & Alberto it would actually be close to a 3421.

Last season the starting 11 was actually 361 and we scored most goals in Serie A.
I don't expect Inzaghi feeling the need to play more offensive.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:24:06 PM by Evesto »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »

It wouldn't matter much. 
In Inzaghi's setup Sergej and Alberto are behind Ciro in attack and in defence Sergej is left from Leiva.

Alberto is half a mezzala as well.  Only with Leiva, Badelj, Correa & Alberto it would actually be close to a 3421.

Last season the starting 11 was actually 361 and we scored most goals in Serie A.

Having two DMs is too much. Three defenders, Leiva, Lulic and Marusic are enough for defense. Add Badelj to that and the balance is lost, unless we want to defend hard and attack only through counterattack. I think the transition would be slower and less effective.

Milinkovic Savic and Alberto are behind Immobile, yeah, but I never liked having two AMCs. Maybe it's just different on paper but I like having Milinkovic Savic in the midfield for building up and counterattacking. His physical presence is also important. Alberto shouldn't be in our part of field ever, too weak and lacks defensive skill.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »

We conceded 50 goals last season in A so I guess three defenders is not enough.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

It wouldn't matter much. 

Having two DMs is too much. Three defenders, Leiva, Lulic and Marusic are enough for defense. Add Badelj to that and the balance is lost, unless we want to defend hard and attack only through counterattack. I think the transition would be slower and less effective.

Milinkovic Savic and Alberto are behind Immobile, yeah, but I never liked having two AMCs. Maybe it's just different on paper but I like having Milinkovic Savic in the midfield for building up and counterattacking. His physical presence is also important. Alberto shouldn't be in our part of field ever, too weak and lacks defensive skill.

No, not a fan of 2 creative players either.   Sergej is a perfect fit as mezzala in the 3-5-1-1.

But i'm not on thesame page when about Lulic & Marusic.  They both are midfielders by nature and most of the time our setup actually has only 3 defenders and a DM.  In fast transition of the ball the 2 attackers, both wingers and at least one mezzala endup in or around the box.  Parolo coming in from deeper.  Wich would be thesame with Badelj if he would sub Parolo.

It's when having to create the play against a defensive opponent we have both mezzala's pushing high and Alberto in between a little lower, that would indeed change things with using Parolo, as like you meant with in your post.

Inzaghi will have the luxuary to have both Leiva & Badelj as choices for the DM spot, and to sub Parolo with Badelj to disrupt a tougher opponent and aiming to launch fast attacks with Ciro & Correa.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »

We conceded 50 goals last season in A so I guess three defenders is not enough.

We conceded that many goals because we had shit defenders, not because three defenders and a defensive midfielder isn't enough.

I do agree mostly because we still have those shit defenders. But that can be made right hopefully.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:09:00 PM by lazioserbia »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2018, 10:20:53 PM »

It wouldn't matter much. 

No, not a fan of 2 creative players either.   Sergej is a perfect fit as mezzala in the 3-5-1-1.

But i'm not on thesame page when about Lulic & Marusic.  They both are midfielders by nature and most of the time our setup actually has only 3 defenders and a DM.  In fast transition of the ball the 2 attackers, both wingers and at least one mezzala endup in or around the box.  Parolo coming in from deeper.  Wich would be thesame with Badelj if he would sub Parolo.

It's when having to create the play against a defensive opponent we have both mezzala's pushing high and Alberto in between a little lower, that would indeed change things with using Parolo, as like you meant with in your post.

Inzaghi will have the luxuary to have both Leiva & Badelj as choices for the DM spot, and to sub Parolo with Badelj to disrupt a tougher opponent and aiming to launch fast attacks with Ciro & Correa.

You're right about Lulic and Marusic, though I think Marusic is pretty useless.

Lulic is a midfielder by nature but he knows how to defend. Marusic doesn't and he also ****s up our game since Lulic can deliver on one side and Marusic can't on the other. Hopefully he gets better this season.

What about Wallace? What is Inzaghi doing fielding him, he didn't realize last season that Wallace is not good enough?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »

It wouldn't matter much. 

You're right about Lulic and Marusic, though I think Marusic is pretty useless.

Lulic is a midfielder by nature but he knows how to defend. Marusic doesn't and he also ****s up our game since Lulic can deliver on one side and Marusic can't on the other. Hopefully he gets better this season.

What about Wallace? What is Inzaghi doing fielding him, he didn't realize last season that Wallace is not good enough?

The thing is Bastos is a perfect fit for RCB qua aspects but during practice he can't convince and Wallace gets the cut.
Wallace who was a big investment of 8-9 mil before moving to 3511 and the club is most likely still hoping to develop.

It's just how it is, if we like it or not.

If Bastos could be inserted with extra footballbrain he'd probably be one of the best RCB's around because fysically he's got it all what's required.  Speed, passing, strength, agility.  But he can't position himself right mostly and fails to pick up his man.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4