Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38

Author Topic: LF Serie A Game 2018-19  (Read 4771 times)

Cathal

LF Serie A Game 2018-19
« on: August 03, 2018, 09:56:32 AM »

The 2018-19 edition of the LazioFever Serie A game is now open!

Rules:

Every week, we predict the results of all Serie A fixtures (except those that involve Lazio and Roma). For each correct prediction, you receive one point. In addition to this, everybody should name 3 players who they think will score and for every goal they score, another point will be added to your tally.

Bonuses are awarded if all three of your goalscorers score in the one week (+2) and if you correctly predict all the results in one week (+5).

The leader of the scoreboard also predicts a 'Match of the Day (MOTD)'. This match is worth triple points, so if you correctly predict the result, you will receive 3 points for the prediction. Should you fail to predict MOTD for any reason, a point will be deducted from your tally.

In the event of any issues with the forum that prevents predictions from being posted, a collective decision will be taken on whether that round should stand. The decision will depend heavily on how many predictions were received and whether there was sufficient time.

All predictions must be submitted 90 seconds before time of kick-off to stand. In the event of missing the first kick-off, you can post predictions for later games, but in the interests of fairness, you will not be eligible for the goalscorer bonus.

If you edit a post at any time while a round in progress, the round will be disqualified. This is necessary as it is not possible for anyone to know what edits were made. Edits are unlimited up until 90 seconds before the first kick-off of the round.

Best of luck to everyone.

Week 1 Fixtures:

Atalanta - Frosinone
Bologna - Spal
Chievo - Juventus
Empoli - Cagliari
Milan - Genoa
Parma - Udinese
Sampdoria - Fiorentina
Sassuolo - Inter

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: LF Serie A Game 2018-19
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:08 PM »

After years of declining fortunes in this game I finally did a bit better last time but my ambitions for the new season have to start relatively small. Firstly, I really want to be able to select a MOTD! Since it's introduction I haven't come close to the top, even in the opening weeks of a season. Secondly, I will only select Icardi when he actually scores instead of on the few weeks that he doesn't! No more goalscorer bonuses lost because he fails to hit the net!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »

I hope that this year we will have atleast 20+ members who will fight until the end.

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 07:36:57 PM »

Atalanta - Frosinone H
Bologna - Spal D
Chievo - Juventus A
Empoli - Cagliari D
Milan - Genoa H
Parma - Udinese H
Sampdoria - Fiorentina D
Sassuolo - Inter A

Goalscorers: Iccardi, Ronaldo, Gomez
Semper Persian Gulf

Cathal

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 10:05:28 PM »

Atalanta - Frosinone H
Bologna - Spal H
Chievo - Juventus A
Empoli - Cagliari H
Milan - Genoa H
Parma - Udinese A
Sampdoria - Fiorentina D
Sassuolo - Inter A

Goalscorers: Icardi, Ronaldo, Dybala
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:54:28 PM by Cathal »

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 10:12:10 PM »

You guys need to be more specific. Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus or Ronaldo Vieira, Sampdoria?

Atalanta - Frosinone H
Bologna - Spal H
Chievo - Juventus A
Empoli - Cagliari D
Milan - Genoa H
Parma - Udinese A
Sampdoria - Fiorentina D
Sassuolo - Inter A

Goalscorers:
, Caputo, D. Zapata
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:05:27 PM by Rizmo »
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 10:22:23 PM »

You guys need to be more specific. Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus or Ronaldo Vieira, Sampdoria?

One is Ronaldo, the other is Vieira  :whistle:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 11:09:23 PM »

Yeah. Or one is Cristiano and the other is Ronaldo. Confusing, hence the need to specify  :twinkle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Cathal

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 11:34:06 PM »

Yeah. Or one is Cristiano and the other is Ronaldo. Confusing, hence the need to specify  :twinkle:

When only one of them wears 'Ronaldo' on their shirt and we tend to go by shirt names, I really don't see the confusion.

Irony is, you've predicted 'Zapata', which is actually problematic...

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 03:40:09 AM »

Atalanta - Frosinone H
Bologna - Spal D
Chievo - Juventus A
Empoli - Cagliari A
Milan - Genoa H
Parma - Udinese D
Sampdoria - Fiorentina A
Sassuolo - Inter A

Goalscorers: CR, Ilicic, Lautaro Martinez
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:07:39 AM by Hadi Van Der Vaart »
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38