Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Fantasy Serie A 2018-19  (Read 755 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Fantasy Serie A 2018-19
« on: August 03, 2018, 12:07:48 PM »

I noticed in last season's topic that Erfan had found out that the Serie A fantasy game was up and running. The last time I checked it about a week ago it wasn't updated but thankfully it seems that those in charge have made sure the pricing is more accurate before opening the game.

So without further ado, I've started the leagues! If someone else has already done so, well we will have to fight over whose to enter!

https://www.fantasyseriea.com/en/index.php

Normal league: bneBNfULTCCx

Head To Head league: JhHioS9F7cZr
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:04:13 PM by Ed »
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Serie A 2018-19
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »

Alright, I am in.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 02:52:48 PM »

Link, please  :beer:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:46:50 PM »

Done  :beer:

GLHF

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »

Much more difficult to assemble a decent team this time. Really need to be thoughtful of which two/three stars you want in your team.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 08:08:27 PM »

Much more difficult to assemble a decent team this time. Really need to be thoughtful of which two/three stars you want in your team.

Already with the excuses...  :fingerup:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »

Nah just wanna hype up the difficulties so there's more prestige when I win  :fingerup:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 08:52:52 PM »

Nah just wanna hype up the difficulties so there's more prestige when I win  :fingerup:

I'm cheering for you  :beer:

javier erfi lopez

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »

Well I am in! :winner: so I guess there is no chance for others to claim the championship!  :supsmile: Keep calm and fight for the second place :beer:
Semper Persian Gulf

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 01:17:47 PM »

With only five data left to enter we desperately need more entrants - a league of 8 is not going to be much fun! If you haven't played the game before then please think about having a go, you can pick three Lazio players in your team and there are enough big names elsewhere even if you don't know much about every team in Serie A. There have been problems with the game before and the format is not necessarily the best compared to the PL fantasy football, but the rules are simple to follow and it should be more interesting for those who only follow Lazio and Serie A.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4