Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fantasy Serie A 2018-19  (Read 753 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Fantasy Serie A 2018-19
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2018, 10:29:48 AM »

Sorry, what I meant to say was that there is no option to reset the password.  :razz:

It's really annoying. I can't find the account confirmation email they sent me. That email contains the password.

This is probably the only site in the world that has no Forgotten Password option.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:09:01 AM by lazioserbia »

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 01:13:50 PM »

Maybe try sending them a message explaining your problem, if you haven't already, however it might be wishful thinking that you'll get a response based on previous experiences...
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »

Maybe try sending them a message explaining your problem, if you haven't already, however it might be wishful thinking that you'll get a response based on previous experiences...

Was thinking the same. Probably won't get an answer. Tnx Ed  :beer:

What's really pissing me off is that I can't find the mail. Like it disappeared. If anyone can find their confirmation mail and just let me know the title of it, I might be able to find it.

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2018, 03:47:41 PM »

Fantasy Serie A Confirmation Code.   <Title.
It took them about 72 hours to send me that email after I signed up so missed first round and will not use this POS fantasy website ever again. Pro tip for people with not enough internet experience. NEVER use your work or personal main mail address for this kind of websites. I am not saying this fantasy Serie A is scam or anything but better be safe than sorry. Badly run websites that will die soon are not the place you want your personal data to be stored.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »

I managed to change it. Tnx  :beer:

Campagna

• Aquilotto
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2018, 05:23:07 AM »

Is it too late to play or can I just have a late start in the league and still join?

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2018, 08:15:37 AM »

Hello Campagna, usually you should be able to join the standard league at any time but we have had a problem this season and people wanting to enter late have been unable to. So far I don't think either member has had any luck in resolving the issue so unfortunately I don't think you will be able to join the league. If you already have a team then you can always try entering the code just to check but I wouldn't expect it to work. Sorry about this, I don't know why this season has changed.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »

Not completely satisfied with this round, especially because I took in Simeone instead of Insigne, and also wasted points on Marco Sau, who didn't even get half an hour on the pitch.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

Fantasy isn't counting today's game? I've got Simeone!  :ohnoo:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]