Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Napoli, Saturday, 18-08-2018  (Read 3758 times)

campiador

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio Napoli, Saturday, 18-08-2018
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »

I'm thinking about attending the Frosinone game on September 2. Where do you guys buy tickets usually?

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 07:12:17 PM »

I still have no idea who is going to broadcast serie a in central america. Last coupld of seasons have been great with fox deportes and espn deportes covering a good 90/95% of matches. This season I have no idea what is going to happen, not sure if they will continue, roghts have been passed or they won't broadcast at all.

Guess I will wait and see how it goes.
FORZA LAZIO!

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 09:33:05 PM »

I'm thinking about attending the Frosinone game on September 2. Where do you guys buy tickets usually?

Not this topic but try at listicket. Tickets are available one week before match. I bought there tickets 2 times. I will be doing this again against Inter 28.10 ;)

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 09:02:51 AM »

So that will not be possible then. Gonna have to bring my laptop and watch it on stream where the ball is actually a cube and the players all look the same  :ohnoo:

Thanks anyway  :beer:

Or go to a bar with a TV. Enjoy a Скопско
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »

I will be in Macedonia when this game is played, does any Macedonian channel broadcast Serie A?

I invite you to come and watch the game with us, fellow Laziali fans from Macedonia. We are watching most of the games together, for more than 8 years in one bar here in Skopje! I guarantee cold beer!
If you are interested pm or write here.
Cheers!
- strength, pride, discipline -

jovo

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 11:13:33 AM »

I will be in Macedonia when this game is played, does any Macedonian channel broadcast Serie A?

I invite you to come and watch the game with us, fellow Laziali fans from Macedonia. We are watching most of the games together, for more than 8 years in one bar here in Skopje! I guarantee cold beer!
Cheers!
I am from Bitola and we don't have a fan club here. Maybe when I'm coming to Skopje for the weekend I will give you a call to watch it together. :beer:

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 11:29:37 AM »

Cheers!
Which bar?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 01:02:34 PM »

Sile, that's what I was thinking and is the easiest solution but I don't know if it's possible.

Done, jovo, Lazio Forever, thanks a lot for your offer but here is the thing - I don't know if I'm going to be in Skopje on Saturday. I'm arriving on Friday, going to a wedding the same day and on Saturday I should be going to Vevcani, near Ohrid. Vevcani is a village for all I know and I'm not sure I'll find a bar where I can watch the game. If I stick around in Skopje on Saturday too I'll let you know via pm so we can gather and watch it together.

:beer:

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »

Cheers!
Which bar?

Krem Kafe near City Mall. Here is the link from fb group LFM. Jump in!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/948849958525824/?fref=nf

Done

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM »

Cheers!
I am from Bitola and we don't have a fan club here. Maybe when I'm coming to Skopje for the weekend I will give you a call to watch it together. :beer:

If you come some weekend to Skopje do not hesitate to come. In meanwhile, you can include at fb in the group if you feel like. Cheers and FL!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17