Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio – Napoli, Saturday, 18-08-2018  (Read 2294 times)

jovo

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A: Lazio – Napoli, Saturday, 18-08-2018
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 02:21:25 PM »

I will be in Macedonia when this game is played, does any Macedonian channel broadcast Serie A?

I invite you to come and watch the game with us, fellow Laziali fans from Macedonia. We are watching most of the games together, for more than 8 years in one bar here in Skopje! I guarantee cold beer!
If you are interested pm or write here.
Cheers!
I am from Bitola and we don't have a fan club here. Maybe when I'm coming to Skopje for the weekend I will give you a call to watch it together. :beer:

If you come some weekend to Skopje do not hesitate to come. In meanwhile, you can include at fb in the group if you feel like. Cheers and FL!
Thanks my friend I joined the group on fb.

Cataldi4thewin

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 04:03:21 PM »

while the World Cup was great

Great for catching up on sleep.
Lazio need more Romans

campiador

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 05:02:35 PM »

I'm thinking about attending the Frosinone game on September 2. Where do you guys buy tickets usually?

Not this topic but try at listicket. Tickets are available one week before match. I bought there tickets 2 times. I will be doing this again against Inter 28.10 ;)

Thanks Arti! Tickets were available and the prices were too high though. I found that Viagogo.com had more reasonable prices.

At this point, I am debating whether I should get a Curva Nord ticket or get one for the centermost section. Guys do you have any suggestions?

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 06:46:52 PM »

I'm thinking about attending the Frosinone game on September 2. Where do you guys buy tickets usually?

Not this topic but try at listicket. Tickets are available one week before match. I bought there tickets 2 times. I will be doing this again against Inter 28.10 ;)

Thanks Arti! Tickets were available and the prices were too high though. I found that Viagogo.com had more reasonable prices.

At this point, I am debating whether I should get a Curva Nord ticket or get one for the centermost section. Guys do you have any suggestions?

If you do go for Curva Nord, go high up. At the last game I was at, I was much closer to the pitch and literally couldn't see anything due to the flags and banners, so we ended up finding free seats up high anyway.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:15 PM »

Prices are same like in the shop, but they are adding ~2e for online reservation.

:sciarpa05:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »

I cant believe LLSN just posted this article..

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/primo-piano/focus-lazio-napoli-su-dazn-ecco-il-primo-match-di-serie-a-tra-mille-problemi-e-lamentele-97828

LLSN are usually really good, but this is just trash.. complaining about DAZN (and there are many reasons to do so) because according to them no one will be able to watch it because Italy has shit internet! Ive no idea where they get their stats from, but its just false..

I personally have 50mb Fibre, almost every major town and city is covered by fibre, and I know of no one who has a connection less than 10mb which is what they claim most people have. Complete rubbish.
They then complain that Italy are always behind in tecnology and are still using out of date products. Again, complete bollocks, and that DAZN is only available for people who subscribe to it.. well, duh, thats the point!

Theres lots of reasons not to like the new TV rights deals and how multiple companies all have a piece, forcing people to sign up to multiple subscriptions if they want to watch them all. But come on, dont keep up the normal "anti Italy" bullshit false complaints.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM »

I cant believe LLSN just posted this article..

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/primo-piano/focus-lazio-napoli-su-dazn-ecco-il-primo-match-di-serie-a-tra-mille-problemi-e-lamentele-97828

LLSN are usually really good, but this is just trash.. complaining about DAZN (and there are many reasons to do so) because according to them no one will be able to watch it because Italy has shit internet! Ive no idea where they get their stats from, but its just false..

I personally have 50mb Fibre, almost every major town and city is covered by fibre, and I know of no one who has a connection less than 10mb which is what they claim most people have. Complete rubbish.
They then complain that Italy are always behind in tecnology and are still using out of date products. Again, complete bollocks, and that DAZN is only available for people who subscribe to it.. well, duh, thats the point!

Theres lots of reasons not to like the new TV rights deals and how multiple companies all have a piece, forcing people to sign up to multiple subscriptions if they want to watch them all. But come on, dont keep up the normal "anti Italy" bullshit false complaints.

Why do you even give a **** when you're going to the game?  :razz:

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2018, 02:34:34 PM »

I dont know to be honest, it just pissed me off!  :supsmile:

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 03:12:38 PM »

Here in country Australia my connection speed often drops below 1 mbps so I’m playing the world’s smallest violin for them. :razz:
La Lazio θ la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »

Guys, is the game on Saturday or Sunday?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9