Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018  (Read 2847 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018
« on: August 18, 2018, 10:25:36 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
Unity in Diversity

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 10:30:23 PM »

we are going to get trashed

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:33:51 PM »

I can imagine the state of this forum after 0/6

-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 10:36:27 PM »

That is the attituide!  :roll_eyes:
FORZA LAZIO!

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 10:42:36 PM »

This place is only worth reading when we win, otherwise youll end up getting pissed off like I do!

Juventus were hardly convincing today, it took a 94th minute winner against a just subbed on GK to win. Ronaldo did nothing and the team created little. Not saying we will win, but theyre not exactly fearsome.

And even if we do lose, once the draw was made I think most realistic people expected to be 0 points after the first two games, I know I did. But there will be 36 games after that. Chill.

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 10:47:59 PM »

This place is only worth reading when we win, otherwise youll end up getting pissed off like I do!

Juventus were hardly convincing today, it took a 94th minute winner against a just subbed on GK to win. Ronaldo did nothing and the team created little. Not saying we will win, but theyre not exactly fearsome.

And even if we do lose, once the draw was made I think most realistic people expected to be 0 points after the first two games, I know I did. But there will be 36 games after that. Chill.

+1

People please CHILL
-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 11:18:55 PM »

Juventus were hardly convincing? Sorentino made atleast 2 good saves on ronaldo ... Im not saying the season will be over when we lose, Im simply stating the fact we will lose

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 11:26:02 PM »

Sorrentino made saves, so what, thats his job, doesnt mean Juve were great. If they were they wouldnt have almost been held to a draw.

Put it this way, had Lazio won 3-2 like that, in the last minute, this forum would be full of comments of "we were shit but very lucky", and "play like that against a good team and we will get beat"

Chances are we will lose, Juventus are a much better team overall. And that would be the expected result that we probably all guessed at a month ago when the schedule was released. But the fact is they didnt play well either.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 11:40:08 PM »

There were laziali once.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 11:41:32 PM »

Sorrentino made saves, so what, thats his job, doesnt mean Juve were great. If they were they wouldnt have almost been held to a draw.

Put it this way, had Lazio won 3-2 like that, in the last minute, this forum would be full of comments of "we were shit but very lucky", and "play like that against a good team and we will get beat"

Chances are we will lose, Juventus are a much better team overall. And that would be the expected result that we probably all guessed at a month ago when the schedule was released. But the fact is they didnt play well either.

C'mon Stefano, why are you constantly repeating that we knew we would lose to Napoli and Juventus. No we didnt know that we were going to lose against Napoli, and we are not sure that we are going to lose against Juve.

If we are certain that we are going to lose these games, so why do we even bother to watch them!
we breathe LAZIO
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13