Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018  (Read 2505 times)

Stefano6

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 11:48:07 PM »

I expected the result today and I expect another next week. If you didnt, good for you.

Go back and read the posts when the schedule was released. You will see the normal negativity from the normal people, 90% of us on here expected to be on 0 points after 2 games.

Again, if you didnt, good for you. But i for one wont be surprised - or concerned - if we lose next week. The season is long.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »

I didnt expect a loss from that napoli, first game of the season, at home. The issue is we did not move a single step forward since last season  - not a step - slow passing, can't get out of our part of the field when pressed, sloppy marking, defensive chaos.....absolutely no idea what to do when attaccking...

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 12:26:40 PM »

I can imagine the state of this forum after 0/6

This place is only worth reading when we win, otherwise youll end up getting pissed off like I do!

Juventus were hardly convincing today, it took a 94th minute winner against a just subbed on GK to win. Ronaldo did nothing and the team created little. Not saying we will win, but theyre not exactly fearsome.

And even if we do lose, once the draw was made I think most realistic people expected to be 0 points after the first two games, I know I did. But there will be 36 games after that. Chill.

Juventus were hardly convincing? Sorentino made atleast 2 good saves on ronaldo ... Im not saying the season will be over when we lose, Im simply stating the fact we will lose

How I'm going to laugh at your comment and your fact next weekend. How do you know that. I thought that Samadhi was bad but as I can see there are plenty of his kind around here. One lose and the forum is on fire with negative comments and predictions. And I agree with Hamid. So chill out guys. :stendvl:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 08:26:23 PM »

Last season we beat Juve twice and in the 3rd game took an undeserved 0-1 defeat.
Last season Napoli demolished us with 8 goals in two games.

Now we started with a couple of players seeking their fitness & 2 important absentees.
They needed a stunner to beat us, so it wasn't a game like last season.

With some better fitness, no absentees and full motivation i don't see any reason why we couldn't win at Juve again.

:sciarpa05:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 09:32:01 PM »

How I'm going to laugh at your comment and your fact next weekend. How do you know that. I thought that Samadhi was bad but as I can see there are plenty of his kind around here. One lose and the forum is on fire with negative comments and predictions. And I agree with Hamid. So chill out guys. :stendvl:
I see you mention my name in your every post. New guy looking for attention or what? How about to buzz off pal.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 09:34:59 PM »

It will be intresting to see who will Inzaghi put instead of Luis Felipe, Bastos or Wallace? Was kind of strange that Wallace played almost all the friendlies and Inzaghi stated he was the starting name but against Napoli Bastos came in instead.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 09:55:38 PM »

It will be intresting to see who will Inzaghi put instead of Luis Felipe, Bastos or Wallace? Was kind of strange that Wallace played almost all the friendlies and Inzaghi stated he was the starting name but against Napoli Bastos came in instead.

My guess would be the options were Ramos or Bastos to face Insigne.  The needed agility to cover him.
Wallace would be the logical choice against an opponent with 2 strikers or a to face a winger less unpredictable then Insigne. 

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 10:21:28 PM »

I see you mention my name in your every post. New guy looking for attention or what? How about to buzz off pal.

Well pal I'm not the regular as some here but I visit the forum every day. And I'm also not new. The thing that gets to me is that when we loose, the forum is on  fire with all kind of predictions. And I think that you're the biggest Nostradamus here. And I also don't look for no attention just expresing my view. When we win forum seems to be dead. It is like we only have something to say when we can complain about the team. Forza Lazio :beer:

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 05:46:19 AM »

Wait did I missed the "where would we stand in the season end" topic or no one bother make it anymore?

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 07:43:29 AM »

Well pal I'm not the regular as some here but I visit the forum every day. And I'm also not new. The thing that gets to me is that when we loose, the forum is on  fire with all kind of predictions. And I think that you're the biggest Nostradamus here. And I also don't look for no attention just expresing my view. When we win forum seems to be dead. It is like we only have something to say when we can complain about the team. Forza Lazio :beer:
God, you got that from your chest, now don't mention my name again. Thank you. Move on from namedropping.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13