Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018  (Read 2930 times)

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Juventus - Lazio, Saturday, 25-08-2018
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »

You're overreacting, we haven't played badly but the gap in quality is there to see.

So what if we lost, it's not like it wasn't partly expected.

Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2018, 07:52:53 PM »

You're overreacting, we haven't played badly but the gap in quality is there to see.

Strakosha has been garbage today. Full panic mode in our defence. Our midfielders defended decently, but were invisible when attacking..Luis Alberto 2nd match in a row invisible and Ciro also invisible.

No I expected we'd lose this one, but I had hoped we would put up a fight. Certainly doesn't feel like we did.

Juve didn't even play well today and they still look like deserved winners..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2018, 07:55:43 PM »

This. Standard reaction on here, we lose and we are clueless, X player is finished, Y is deadwood, etc etc
But its overreaction, I dont think anyone realistically expected a result here, and I dont feel like they wiped the floor with us.

SMS and Alberto havnt gotten back into the groove yet, Wallace is Wallace and Strakosha has been poor today (I dont blame him for the 2 goals, but his distribution was shocking)

Im not concerned though, not yet. Weve played the teams who will probably finish 1st and 2nd in the league.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »

The Inter loss has really hurt us by the way, we don't look like the same team last season. I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to struggle scoring against Frosinone

Inzaghi needs to do something now because if we don't beat Frosinone then we can start talking about full crisis mode and you don't want that so early in the season.

Sergej needs to be subbed and given a break..like 2-3 week break where he comes in late in matches at best. It's clear there's a problem with him and it's probably a case of not being ready yet due to joining the team late.

Also I'm going to risk my neck again and suggest we drop this fuc king garbage 3 man backline. We can't play that fuc king formation without seeing our defence turning into a circus..not even against the weakest opponents can our defence keep it together for 90 minutes when we play a 3 man backline. There's too much responsibility on some of the guys shoulders clearly..

Also please for the love of god can the team stop thinking Strakosha is a sweeper. His ball control is awful, stop playing the ball back to him. This has been an issue for well over a year now.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2018, 07:58:49 PM »

Perhaps Juventus didn't put so well because Lazio leveled them for good part of the game, eh?

It was better than against Napoli, but still not enough to put it through. Hopefully SMS and/or LA start playing at higher standard soon.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]