Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How will Lazio do in Serie A 18/19  (Read 602 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: How will Lazio do in Serie A 18/19
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »

I voted outside Europa spots. I base my voting on really nothing.
Perhaps hung-over from last season who was epic.
But i think we need another type of keeper and i believe players like Durmisi, Correa isnt CL material.
I hope im wrong and i tend to think like this everytime we start a new season, hoping im wrong ofcourse.

I take your point but when considering our competiton and their subs, do you think Santon, Dalbert, Cutrone, Borini, Halilovic, Montolivo, Calabria, Abata, Politano, Karamoh, Karsdorp, Under, Schick, Younes, Ounas, Rog, Malcuit are all CL material ... ?

Don't get me wrong, being cautious in our situation is very smart.  My heart voted 3/4th place in this poll-topic but my common sence would probably with 6th.

It's the first time for this poll i let my heart speak, who knows maybe it will influence the outcome.  :happy:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 07:18:49 PM »

Voted 6th, I dont think we have what it takes to get 4th, unless one of the usual suspects for that spots has a shit season. It was obvious from the game vs Napoli that we are not a Cl team, mentality wise and quality wise. I think Strakosha is a liability and we have learnt nothing from last season when defending. I want 4th of course, but I am pretty sure we wont get it.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 12:13:43 AM »

We start bad....
I still believe that we can reach 3/4 position.
 The team is strong. 3511 will work vs weak teams.
 We can took some direct points vs Milan-Inter-merda.
 Ciro-LA-Sms are still here.
 Badelj showed that he is great player.
 Acerbi replaced DV.
 One of Corea-Berisha to make impact and tha's it.
 Btw,the difference beetwen 4-6 place will be 3-5 points...
 I hope that we learn from mistakes.

Agent Orange

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 08:40:55 PM »

I totally understand your thoughts and ideas Evesto, there is nothing wrong to be positive.
If i voted with my heart we would win Scudetto, destroy 1927 and dominate CL. And why not, it could happen, nothing is impossible!

Forza Lazio!!  :scarfup:
Against modern football!

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 01:32:56 AM »

I believe Juve will defend lo scudetto, Napoli and AsR will try to put some pressure on them and grab 2nd and 3rd spot. The 4th one is quite tricky because it all comes down to how Inter will handle European games - if I were to hazard a guess - they will focus entirely on Serie A so I think they are the favourites to finish 4th but we can and will put up a fight. Milan didn't convince me last year, and neither do this season.

I think for us it is imperative to improve mentally - we all know how losing to Leverkusen affected our season back in 2015 - we don't want that to happen again and hopefully it won't so we will grab either 4th or 5th spot, I say it will be 5th.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »

Juve-Napoli will be nr 1 and 2....but it will be interesting for another two places for CL. Last season without refeere mistakes we will be in third position(and its ending time for figc to stop "killing" us.
 Milanese teams are strong,its it time for not helping merda.

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 11:14:22 PM »

I believe Lazio will reach 3/4 position at least.
Pages: 1 [2]