Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lazio is for ALL.  (Read 616 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Lazio is for ALL.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 10:57:06 AM »

Why?

We discussed it in this thread. Officially, their line is that they want those 10 rows reserved for Ultras and want women and couples further back in the Curva.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »

I don't know what's worse, them asking something like this or the media giving them attention. I thought this was about safety but children were not mentioned so it's not about that.

The first rows are always reserved for those who lead the cheering. That doesn't mean women should be banned from them, what a stupid thing to ask, I cannot believe this shit. You cannot be in the first rows and not cheer, sing or support, I agree with that. But whether you're male or female has nothing to do with it, the point is that you need to be very vocal and show your support. You can't be a tourist and take photos from the first rows of Curva Nord, that's for sure. Some rules have to exist.

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 01:25:57 PM »

There is always a way to make your point by not offending anyone.
You just need to spend some time thinking it through.

With these actions they are showing that are the bad guys, and as Lotito once said that they are not making any good for the club they supposedly represent.

I understand where they are going with this, and in a way they are right as the post above states, mut it could have been dealt  differently.

Shame!  :ohnoo:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »

IRR gone ISIS style.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 08:29:15 PM »

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 11:50:05 AM »

It is fantastic to hear the legendary Ermetico back on the radio, it makes me wish the regular Laziostyle radio show would return. I think the Guardian article fell into the same trap that most of the media does, especially over here, and even created it's own stereotype of an arm waving 'Italian Gentleman'. Aside from being an afront to Paolo, surely writing such things is just adding to the negative perception that his very words were trying to dispel? Yes he was dismissive because he knows from decades of experience that this sort of story is not representing Lazio, just the Ultras and a small minority of them. As he said, the bubble will burst and by not over reacting the leaflet and it's sentiment is quickly dismissed as the badly conceived idea it was.
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 08:42:13 PM »

Its another conversation, but masculinity is hated and there are few places where men can feel like they can be men anymore. I still dont see the purpose of male only football stands because its just a game but in more serious areas of life, separation of the sexes is important.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 06:11:04 PM »

A big thank you to mr Peroso  :offlag:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ
Pages: 1 [2]