Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Frosinone, Sunday, 02-09-2018  (Read 1842 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio - Frosinone, Sunday, 02-09-2018
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:53:29 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
Unity in Diversity

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Frosinone, Sunday, 02-09-2018
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 12:51:07 PM »

Must win match this one. Anything other than a win would be unacceptable at this point.

Strakosha
Wallace-Acerbi-Radu
Marusic-Parolo-Lucas-Sergej-Lulic
Luis Alberto
Ciro

Frosinone will probably play with the entire team behind the ball and so players like Durmisi and Correa might be useful. It will be interesting to see if Inzaghi switches some players out for this one. Imo Sergej could need a break and you also gotta be asking if Correa deserves a chance from start now over LA.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 01:13:34 PM »

I'm not expecting anything other than a win, but a win tells us nothing.

What we need to do now is try our hardest to put 12 points on the board before the Derby because it's only ok to lose to Napoli and Juventus if we win the games we should - and the next 4 are 'should wins' so to speak.

Jiwa

• Aquilotto
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 05:42:24 PM »

If i was Inzaghi, iíll use Proto in this match and also replace Marusic with Caceres. IMO, Caceres will offer more stability. We need a win and a clean sheet.
"Football is Freedom, a whole universe." Bob Marley

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 08:29:08 PM »

After every game there's the demand to use Proto.  I get it, i really do.  But Proto was brought in to 'guide' the young keepers.  He even said it himself during interviews, he doesn't expect to play usual games and he won't.  The club is fully aiming to succeed with Strakosha.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 10:30:44 PM »

I'm not expecting anything other than a win, but a win tells us nothing.

What we need to do now is try our hardest to put 12 points on the board before the Derby because it's only ok to lose to Napoli and Juventus if we win the games we should - and the next 4 are 'should wins' so to speak.

Look at SPAL. They scored 2 goals and have 6 points. Why can't we do the same? Just find a way to break the opponent once.

The pressure is on Milano teams, milan to face riomma and inter to travel to Bologna.

It's going to get interesting soon
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 10:35:26 PM »

Because SPAL have played Parma and Bologna...

If we had played those teams the first two rounds, im pretty sure we would have 6 points too.. and this place would be pissed if we had only scored 2 in doing so.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »

Would we really? If we scored 4 times and conceded 0 times in the next 4 matches against Frosinone, Empoli, Genoa and Udinese do you honestly think anyone would be legitimately upset?
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 11:34:16 PM »

Almost certainly, because the comments would change from saying were not a top 4 side because we lost, to saying were not a top 4 side because we can only manage 1 against Empoli and so our attack is therfore shit, X player is done, X player should be on the bench, etc etc

But my point was its not quite fair to compare us to SPAL, because if the Serie A calendar was reversed, they would be on 0 points right now too.

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 11:58:42 PM »

I'm afraid that we'll encounter a similar outcome to the Spal match last season. Sergej is not the dominating figure we had a few months ago and with LA struggling, there's simply no one who's able to create. To make things worse we no longer have the magic of Keita or Anderson whom with their pace they used to create havoc. We're simply way to one dimentional at the moment and we really need LA to recover, if not we are in for turbulant times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9