Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Frosinone, Sunday, 02-09-2018  (Read 2068 times)

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Frosinone, Sunday, 02-09-2018
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 12:10:08 AM »

So if we expect our opponent to park the bus and know we struggle to create / experience difficulties with final passes why not change the approach and revert to two strikers?
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 12:29:02 AM »

So if we expect our opponent to park the bus and know we struggle to create / experience difficulties with final passes why not change the approach and revert to two strikers?

Correa & Immobile close together

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:10 AM »

If only we had another decent striker apart from Ciro. I don't consider Correa to be an attacker, he's not known for scoring nor assisting. He's got good technical skills and he will be useful at the later stages of the match but LA is better suited for the no 10 role. I just dont think we have the players required to have a plan B, Caicedo is not really an option. Correa is way too different from LA and we all know what happened last season once LA went off injured in the last few matches of the season.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 01:55:27 AM »

If only we had another decent striker apart from Ciro. I don't consider Correa to be an attacker, he's not known for scoring nor assisting. He's got good technical skills and he will be useful at the later stages of the match but LA is better suited for the no 10 role. I just dont think we have the players required to have a plan B, Caicedo is not really an option. Correa is way too different from LA and we all know what happened last season once LA went off injured in the last few matches of the season.

Correa imo is a 2nd striker by nature, he should be able to create something, force something.
And should considered Keita's replacement and not Felipe's.

If Alberto doesn't play Sergej is in the creative (nr10) role a little deeper.

I'm the first to say we are missing a real striker as back but i have a good feeling about Correa
He can now play more central and closer to the box then ever before in Inzaghi's formation. 

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 09:44:12 AM »

Inzaghi appeared to suggest after Juventus that he may consider a change in formation, and now the rumour is this morning that he won't.

I would be inclined to play the same team that lined out against Juventus. The defence did fine overall and in my opinion, the only chance we have of a Top 4 finish is having SMS and LA firing on all cylinders. They need to play their way into form so dropping one or both after a couple of mediocre performances sends out the wrong signals.

I'm struggling to understand calls for Badelj and Correa to play at this point. I don't think they've offered anything more than the regulars.

Would we really? If we scored 4 times and conceded 0 times in the next 4 matches against Frosinone, Empoli, Genoa and Udinese do you honestly think anyone would be legitimately upset?

Of course people would be disappointed. Those who expected more from Napoli and Juventus surely expect four successive wins and doing so by one-goal margins isn't going to fill them with confidence when we meet 1927.

I'd take 12 points however they may come and you probably would too Sile, but you know how it is.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 10:41:04 AM »

I want three points even if that would mean Frosinone'a goalie trips over the ball and sends it in net with his butt.

I saw too many times teams winning their match one nil after their only apperance on opponent's side.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 01:25:31 PM »

Some rumours that Correa will start in first XI. Sergente on bench, Alberto in the midfield. We will see...

Nothing than 3 points.

:sciarpa05:

LAZIALE from Moldova

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 01:30:32 PM »

I am expecting 4-0, a easy win.

Forza!

:band04:
Laziale since 2002  :laziostend:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »

Some rumours that Correa will start in first XI. Sergente on bench, Alberto in the midfield. We will see...

That's not a huge surprise as SMS will have international duty and on paper, this looks like a good opportunity to rest his legs.

Parolo and Immobile rumoured to be part of Mancini's plans. Wouldn't surprise me if Badelj starts and would expect Inzaghi to look to get Ciro off after 60 or 70 minutes.

But it goes without saying, we need to play well from the start and keep our concentration to have the luxury of thinking beyond Frosinone.

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 02:10:01 PM »

Why do we need to rest players because they have international duty the week after?

Lazio comes first, to me this game is more important than some bullshit international friendly, or Nations League or whatever it is.
I hope Inzaghi doesnt rest or sub players like Parolo and Ciro in order to have them fresh for Mancini.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9