Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018  (Read 1289 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:51:30 PM »

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 10:24:51 PM by Evesto »

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 10:26:02 PM »

Ugly 3 points, moving on and looking forward for a more confident team in the next round.

eleven

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 10:27:46 PM »

Second half was bad it was more likely to see Frosinone score :what:
Let's hope the 3 points will give us a much needed morale boost

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 10:29:51 PM »

There are too many wasted chances, but 3 points is the most important thing. Forza Lazio!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »

I hope the team can find itself in the NT break because so far I don't recognize the team from last season. Yeah we've met two great team and one not so great, but there's clearly something missing from last season.

Man of the match for me was Lulic..no one even comes close to him today. Acerbi also solid defensively although the opposition made it relatively easy for him. Still though it's nice to see a Lazio defender keeping his concentration for 90 minutes instead of falling asleep.

Sergej again not doing much and Marusic with a shockingly bad performance. He once again failed to dominate his side despite Lazio playing against a much weaker opposition.

At one point is it fair game to be like maybe Marusic should be benched and we should go with Caceres instead on the wing? Caceres is much better than Marusic when defending...as for attacking I don't think it matters because Marusic doesn't do much.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Addi1900

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 10:32:16 PM »

Most important thing was the win, the performance was so so...
Some good performances out there, Leiva, Lulic and Acerbi in particular. It was a tense match and some great chances missed but hopefully this win will build some momentum and confidence.

I too play the banjo

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 10:37:04 PM »

Quote from: Crni Đorđe
I want three points even if that would mean Frosinone'a goalie trips over the ball and sends it in net with his butt.

That's it. Moving on to the next one.

Not much else to say... (except Parolo was crap...)
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 10:40:12 PM »

I want three points even if that would mean Frosinone'a goalie trips over the ball and sends it in net with his butt.

:razz:

Wanted to write the same thing about Parolo. Lulic and Marusic not good either. I just cannot see what Marusic brings to our game.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »

Wanted to write the same thing about Parolo. Lulic and Marusic not good either. I just cannot see what Marusic brings to our game.

It really does say a lot when even the Serbian is like yeah Marusic doesn't bring anything to our game.

It baffles me that Marusic keeps his spot while we have Caceres on the bench who is more than capable of taking charge on that position. Can someone tell me what Inzaghi sees in Marusic?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2018, 10:42:12 PM »

I can't even see Marusic being in the game. He got his shirt pulled and went into cry baby mode but other than that... meh.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5