Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018  (Read 1285 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 10:47:44 PM »

Man of the match for me was Lulic..no one even comes close to him today.

Acerbi also solid defensively although the opposition made it relatively easy for him.
Still though it's nice to see a Lazio defender keeping his concentration for 90 minutes instead of falling asleep.

Spot on these two items.   :beer:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 10:49:09 PM »

Quote from: Crni Đorđe
I want three points even if that would mean Frosinone'a goalie trips over the ball and sends it in net with his butt.

That's it. Moving on to the next one.

Not much else to say... (except Parolo was crap...)

:razz:

Wanted to write the same thing about Parolo. Lulic and Marusic not good either. I just cannot see what Marusic brings to our game.

It really does say a lot when even the Serbian is like yeah Marusic doesn't bring anything to our game.

Yes, we are both Serbian, he is not Montenegrin, because Montenegrins are Serbs. There are no such things as Montenegrins, only Serbs from Montenegro :bravo:  :twinkle:

Basically he is shit. He cannot cross, he is not an intelligent player, he cannot dribble, he is Candreva without any skill and more muscle.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »

Acerbi also solid defensively although the opposition made it relatively easy for him.
Still though it's nice to see a Lazio defender keeping his concentration for 90 minutes instead of falling asleep.

Really? It was a good effort from Lulic but his crosses were shit. I felt like Leiva was better than him.

Alberto got my vote because of the goal.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 10:58:08 PM »

Really? It was a good effort from Lulic but his crosses were shit. I felt like Leiva was better than him.

Alberto got my vote because of the goal.

Lulic is alwas Lulic when he plays good we know this.  A mix between good and bad stuff is the calling card.  But when talking effort he get's the vote since it was only through him the team got to reach the box.  Without him the chance this ended 0-0 would have been awfully big.

And Acerbi was 100% focus the full 94min.  Maybe not enough for beind a MOTM candidate but you can imagine it's something new for us.  Last season De Vrij was our main defender and he usually had lapses in focus in most games. 

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 11:04:35 PM »

Bad performance... we need to bench marusic and even lulic...

I cant say much other than I hope the team wakes up because performance in 3 games this season has been horrible... last year we were a good attacking team and horrible defending, so far this year horrible on both and it's because LA is off form and we keep playing serie B quality players like Marusic when we have better players on the bench

Zers

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018, 11:05:02 PM »

I agree with everything you just wrote.

Also, I have not see Lazio this tired for looong time. At some times in the second half it looked like that players were too exhausted to even run. And still Inzaghi made the first subs at 83 minute.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 11:15:56 PM »

Very relieved with the 3 points.  We faced Frosinone and we might have lost today, it was possible.  Gigantic misses and losing the ball in critical places.  Considering attempts a win is the only right result but looking critically at the game itself any result could have been very normal imo.

Many reasons for it.  There was definitly so much pressure to score that they were to nervous when having to finish and of course condition not 100% yet, not by far.

It shows how much a group can suffer under disappointments and previous results. 
Atalanta is so much better then Cagliari and lost today 0-1 at home, after being eliminated by Copenhagen.

It's better to simply forget this and simply add the points.  It should normally only get better.

:stendvl:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 11:23:13 PM by Evesto »

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 11:25:24 PM »

Just watched highlights, how many 100% situations we had? 5?  :what:

Finally 3 points.Daje!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018, 11:30:33 PM »

Finaly 3 points.
Motm-Lulic.
Very good Acerbi(save us three times-2 times Wallace mistakes ones Radu).
 SMS also had a good match,I'm not understand why he was sub!
 Ciro excepts that miss the chances he escape from his position -complicate some promising counters. It was clear two times that our players gives him instructions where he suppose to be(Sergej and Lulic).
 We risk the points becouse of Inzaghi stupid decisions. Keep Marusic in field !!!!!! What the F. He see that all Laziali in the world do not saw(until now)-see tonight !?
 If we compare our right and left side is like serie-a and serie-b. Difference is big for one team.
 Murgia for SMS !- almost we concede a goal from stupid reaction of Murgia("foul on Leiva")
 Caicedo for Ciro was good one,Ciro had one assist in first half and was spectator in second half.
 Wallace backs in normal(he surprised every one vs juve)
 To predictable,except Sergej shots from distance, chances after Lulic cross(even the goal came after his cross and pressure) and corners we saw Nothing.
 Flop of the match : Simone Inzaghi.
 No escuses for him this time.
 0-0 half time. Two Wallace mistakes,Marusic out of position,Marusic near Ciro in attacking duty's...Corea -Caicedo in bench !!!!!, Sergej the only ones who support Lulic out(LA stil in)....Murgia(not Badelj)- In.
 And finaly Caceres in bench Marusic-Wallace in field!!!!!!!!!
 Leave the Frosinone ball possesion in last 10 minutes !!!!!
 Maybe it's just me, but Inzaghi becomes funny with his "idea's". No difference beetwen Napoli-Juve-Frosinone. Unacceptablle.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 11:39:30 PM »

Not impresed at all. A slighty better opponent and we would lose tonight. Too many wasted goal chancesz too many lost balla. If the team dosen't find it's way soon this is going to be a dificult season. Only good thing was 3 points. And I go with the flow and ask myself what Inzaghi sees in Marusic when you have a healty Cecares in the team.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5