Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018  (Read 1284 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: SS Lazio - Frosinone 1-0, 02/09/2018
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 11:48:09 PM »

Not impresed at all. A slighty better opponent and we would lose tonight. Too many wasted goal chancesz too many lost balla. If the team dosen't find it's way soon this is going to be a dificult season. Only good thing was 3 points. And I go with the flow and ask myself what Inzaghi sees in Marusic when you have a healty Cecares in the team.

You did a little drinky drinky for the nerves before, during and after the game?    :happy: :sciarpa05:

Just yanking your chain man, you know, couldn't resist ...  :beer:   :twinkle:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 12:02:03 AM »

:razz:

Rakijaaa  :beer:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 12:07:01 AM »

Not impresed at all. A slighty better opponent and we would lose tonight. Too many wasted goal chancesz too many lost balla. If the team dosen't find it's way soon this is going to be a dificult season. Only good thing was 3 points. And I go with the flow and ask myself what Inzaghi sees in Marusic when you have a healty Cecares in the team.

You did a little drinky drinky for the nerves before, during and after the game?    :happy: :sciarpa05:

:what:

I read that post fluently without questions! Damn this Single Malt! (I had to go over that senctence at least two times to make it look sober  :supsmile:)
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Addi1900

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 12:15:35 AM »

Wow, more hate then usual for Marusic. He's a limited player but I like his workrate. At the end of the match when most players were waiting for the final whistle he was still running and closing down players. He runs the entire game and always offers and option on the right flank.
Off course I would like to see a better all around player signed, but I don't feel Caceres is that player.
I too play the banjo

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 12:15:53 AM »

Couple of notes:

- Lulic did everything tonight and genuinely his will to win this match in the end resulted in three points. Only one who put his teammates in dangerous position and only one who had eye for space and didn't rush for final pass. Easily the strongest on the field.

- LA and SMS still need to retrieve last season form but steps forward were visible, especially for second one.

- We miss opportunities that must be buried into the net.

- High defensive line will be in further problems if that is demanded.

- Acerbi is in fight with opponent's goal.

- Marusic had couple of good advances, but to me seems obvious what was obvious at Juventus game - our attack primarily is going through left side and Marusic is very much relieved of his job going forward. Saying that I think he did well tonight.

Good three points, worked socks off to get them and clean sheet in match that last season would end 1:1 is always welcomed. Onto the next.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

jovo

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 12:19:52 AM »

Weak performance again. Ciro and marusic were crap and Leiva was not as good as usual.  On the other hand SMS played great especialy in first half, he is still not ready for a full match.
I have to say something about Wallace after the Juventus game a tought that he grew a lot but in this match he made some mistakes that are unforgetable against a weak side like frosinone. For me MOM is Acerbi he was perfect all the time and didnt made a single mistake.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:22:36 AM by jovo »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2018, 12:31:00 AM »

Wow, more hate then usual for Marusic. He's a limited player but I like his workrate. At the end of the match when most players were waiting for the final whistle he was still running and closing down players. He runs the entire game and always offers and option on the right flank.
Off course I would like to see a better all around player signed, but I don't feel Caceres is that player.

A good note about Marusic imo and agreed on Caceres who is absolutely not a wingback.

Couple of notes:

- Lulic did everything tonight and genuinely his will to win this match in the end resulted in three points. Only one who put his teammates in dangerous position and only one who had eye for space and didn't rush for final pass. Easily the strongest on the field.

- High defensive line will be in further problems if that is demanded.

I share the opinion on Lulic' game tonight.

The high defensive line will always be used when we need to make the play and play 3-6-1.  Because that's what it is with Alberto & Milinkovic.  The defend lower we need speed up front with a player who takes out defenders.  Of course i'm hinting at Correa with this.  Something to look forward to.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2018, 12:38:38 AM »

Haven't watched the first half but now when I've seen the highlights I understand why everyone is voting for Lulic. Amazing first half.

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2018, 12:52:41 AM »

Lulic easily best player. This game would have finished 6-1 last season.
Laziale!

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2018, 07:43:41 AM »

Haha it was one to many rakija I must admit last night.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5